[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am buying the dip now. I got nothing to lose and this is my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1498529080169.jpg (5KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1498529080169.jpg
5KB, 182x249px
I am buying the dip now. I got nothing to lose and this is my first foray into Crypto, should I buy Ethereum or Bancor at this point?
>>
>>2627853

Bancor sounds like shit from everything I've heard. I'm on the fence about ethereum. This would probably be the time to buy if it's gonna recover but there are evidently technical issues that I don't really understand which mean that's not a sure thing
>>
Buy bitcoin and don't trade shitcoins for at least two months.
>>
Don't buy anything other than bitcoin or litecoin right now. Also don't listen to anyone on biz, including me.
>>
>>2627853

wait for eth to hit 100
>>
>>2627880
Okay, this might be a bit random but I hear Waves might be good when they update. I might buy some of those as well. I hope they are not a shitcoin, but I cannot really tell.

I guess, is it true that the higher a coin is on coin market cap, the less likely it is to be a shitcoin?
>>
>>2627853
Dont listen to others, do your own research

Bitcoin is gonna fork in august so unless you understand the debate i would say avoid it.
Id say Ethereum has the most potential but anything in the top 10 other than Ripple should be fine
>>
>>2627940
Hardfork is not happening, we're getting segwit with soft fork and without a chain split. Try keeping up with news.
>>
>>2627922
I might be a beginner, but I know you dont know what the price will be.

I am just fortunate enough to be buying on a dip, I am buying with the thought that cryptos will hit new all time highs as it gets more accessible.
>>
>>2627940
Alright, I am. It seems that all the fork talk about bitcoin even if it is good it will be a very unstable time. I have some time to look around I'll start reading "whitepapers" and the coins twitters to get an idea.
>>
Don't buy ETH. Sources confirmed that russia dumped theirs. It's useless for at least another year. $50 by the end of the summer IMO.
>>
>>2627950
I said fork dumb ass, that meant either soft or hard. i hope you realize segwit doesnt actually fix anything, its just the first step.
Regardless what happens, for someone new to crypto i doubt they will understand anything about forks, and how each of the proposals will affect the price.

>>2628156
Cite your sources, im interested

>>2627978
For ETH, metropolis and huge updates like proof of stake, zknarks, sharding, are coming. The bull run it had, has only been on the EEA announement. So its still a sound investment because of the tech behind it.

I would say avoid ICOs but pick up some of the assets that are really good like MLN ICN REP GNT: the repubtable ones. If you do this, dont expect gains in a month, more like a year or 2. (I think ICN is dropping soon)

Pretty much avoid shitcoins, (you know their shit if they only advertise being online money and being private) and buy the solid coins. PUT THEM ON A PAPER WALLET, not on an exchange, and then dont touch it for a year. Then enjoy gains because pretty much the entire crypto market grows together.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.