[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy oil stocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 1498529332728.png (97KB, 617x528px) Image search: [Google]
1498529332728.png
97KB, 617x528px
Buy oil stocks
>>
>>2627510
umm syria does not produce oil. but good job. isreal owns the oil goyim
>>
I hope assad gas bancor desu
>>
>>2627521
any middle east disruption sends oil up, along with precious metals
>>
>>2627521
Uh, yes it does shekelstein
>>
>>2627547
you dumb and have no idea how this world works. dont speak when grown ups are talking
>>
>>2627510
I might have considered it if your source wasn't the White House jester.
>>
>>2627510
As someone who works in the oil industry, stay the FUCK away from oil stocks right now. Shit is like trying to catch a falling knife.
>>
>>2627585
Fug :DDD
>>
>>2627585
I can smell the poo pajeet
>>
>>2627510
More like
>the united states has decided to orchestrate another chemical attack on innocent civilians and blame it on duhh ebbbill dictator assad!!!
>>
>>2627547
do you think goldstein is going to lose money selling oil when he bombs a country??? no he will not because he is not dumb. iraq war oil did not go up you know why? because iraq oil was not on the world market hits why we bombed them. also i dont know if you heard but syria has been at war for 5 years. thousands die a day.
>>
>>2627547
>>2627609
>>2627621

1000 people buy everyday for 5 years and one kid is dead on cnn and you now give a shit? fuck you just fuck you. you are the reason this world is shit
>>
>>2627627
Woke
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 432x242px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 432x242px
>>2627628
>Iraq war oil did not go up

Iraq War lasted from 2003-2007. Pic related is the oil price every year between those two years. Oil went up every. single. year. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2627595
i work in oil feild as well and the only reason they are drilling again is because they have to. they got million and billions tie up in contract(land leased) the leases are runing out. they have to drill or lose billions
>>
>>2627595
This. Also, fuck OPEC I hope they burn
>>
>>2627628
You should take a look at what oil prices and precious metals did on the day the US launched Tomahawk missiles at Syria, which happened not too long ago. It was pretty cool, some guy claiming to have some sort of insider intel posted here, warning us something would happen. I'm not saying it's guaranteed the US will do something like that again.
>>
>>2627663
Yeah I work in land (regulatory stuff) and our work in the Permian and SCOOP/Stack is crazy right now.

I have no clue how our clients keep us working, but I'm thankful for it. Dunno how long this can last though :/
>>
>>2627663
Fuck I thought they were drilling because the OPEC "cuts" and small price rise. Cause you US fuckers are now pretty efficient
>>
>>2627660
yes but what does that have to do with anything. let me clear my point up. first it went up because it was on the black market. so are you going to buy stock in a black market oil trade in the middle of a shit hole? it went up because isreal took the oil and started selling it on the world market. so if you big stocks in oil it would be the same as anyday. your pretty dumb. yes there barrel of oil went up. it also was on the black market and then isreal started to sell it on the world market for the current price of oil on the work market. also cocain price went up. you should pick some of them stocks up. secound syria does not really have oil so. and what oil is in syria russia buys on the black market and that will not change
>>
>>2627730
>what does that have to do with anything

It has to do with you said oil didn't go up during the Iraq War. I offered evidence to show that you were factually incorrect.

> your pretty dumb

Jesus Christ dude...
>>
>>2627719
naw there drilling because they have to. witch is good for me i hook up wells to pipelines. so when a land owner sales the rights away they have lets say 4 years to produce 1 cube foot of gas. most of the wells that i hook up are not even going into main lines. there just setting it up to keep there contacts. we hook everything up but the connection to the main line pipeline. thats for gas but oil they will not hook up to pipelines they will fill a tanker truck up once a month and call it good
>>
>>2627770
it did not go up. at 20 dollars a barrel they were selling on black markets. when you said the price of iraq when up thats the adv first all. every year more and more oil got sold on the current world market. so the fact is that the supply on the world market increased so the prices fell. the reason the price when up on the world market was due to isreal not selling oil. thats why oil prices droped 2 years ago. isreal sold alot of oil to fource oil down to bankrupt usa fracking companys
>>
>>2627510
And Americans wonder why they're the most hated country on Earth... Just look at this shit, starting another chaotic war over nothing. Which will without doubt create a larger refugee crisis that Europe has to deal with.

Trump is a tool and ultimately is merely a watered down version of Hillary on foreign policy. We need Russia & China to take over now more than ever.
>>
>>2627935
you should research china people. they have a dog day. all year they let dogs breed. then one day they kill and eat all of them. they also believe me more they suffer the better they taste. china and japan are some pretty shit people. we should have used more atom bombs
>>
>>2627953
Fact: China doesn't start wars that sends refugees to the West.

Fuck, you'd think that after the Vietnam war and all the Vietnamese boat people showing up in the West that the US would understand unnecessary wars create too many refugees, but nope. Give me dog-eating China over warmongering US any day.

P.s, dog-eating in China is largely unpopular and only done in a few southern provinces, the vast majority of Chinese don't do it and see it as "peasant" behavior. It's only done in a few places like Yulin and the practice is on the verge of being eradicated anyway.
>>
>>2627984
china does not start wars because there shit. china has only done somthing with there life the last 20 years. also china tech is shit. they have 2 battle shits.like 1/8 of the planes usa does. and they eat dogs. also Russia controls them. but i agree with you about usa being shit. most of the worlds problems are due to usa. but it was due to isreal. the devil him self. its allways the jews. just remember that. but trump will never enter a war. even tho they might force him into it
>>
>>2628023
>but trump will never enter a war. even tho they might force him into it
>trump will never enter a war
>he might enter a war if they make him though
When are you going to stop dicksucking that kike puppet?
>>
>>2627984
and fuck you and that refugee shit. im guessing your from germany. and you brought that shit on your self. your women are being raped and killed because of you not usa. because of you. i live in a city next to another city full of black people. a river divides us. you know what the black people dont do??? they dont come across the river. they will get fucked up. its not my fought you let mud people fuck and rape your women
>>
>>2628023
I was cheering for Trump because he talked about how the US should cooperate with Russia to instantly destroy ISIS and end the war, but with what's happened it has become apparent that it was merely wishful thinking. Trump attacked Assad, something even Obama didn't do after the gas attack and now seems to be prepping for an actual war against Assad which will create more refugees.

Ultimately, Trump now is a politician and he can't be trusted to carry on his campaign promises despite how good they were. I wouldn't put too much faith in him if I were you, you will be sorely disappointed.
>>
>>2628044
they(jews) will try to force him into a war. today trump all people entering usa from the shit holes of the world. today was a good day. i wish Germany was on this list tho. merkil is the devil his self
>>
>>2628047
I'm not German, not even European, but understand that Europe is being attacked and if the European politicians refuse to do anything about it, then the refugee influx should simply stop. I don't hate brown people like you do, I just want them to be happy in their own countries which you Americans are currently destroying.

You are the empire of evil and I want see all the wars you've started/supported stop.
>>
>>2628061
there has not been a dem that went to war in 100 years. look this up it has not happen. think about that
>>
>>2628089
>I'm not German, not even European
Self-hating Americans and third world scum not welcome here
>>
>>2628089
they can not be happy they worship the devil. there will never be peace on this earth while the devil controls it. i will be honest i hate people. there are some horrible people in this world. you will never change this.
>>
>>2628097
Hillary would be doing the same shit on Syria as Trump is now, she even campaigned saying she'd do the kind of stuff he is now.
>>
>>2628089
i mean come on people in africa eat fucking dirt. thats there snack. if you dont dislike black people you dont live around them. now im talking about usa black people not Brazil or any of that. i was driving down the road the other day. this black lady had a 3 mouth old in the front see of the car not straped in. its not because she did not have money it was becasue she is a lazy piece of shit. thats why north America "likes" black people(not all black people some are raised right and i respect them) they dont live with them anyways this is way to much for this broad. yall dont come here to talk about this so im out. i dont just dislike black people i really do disliky pretty much everyone
>>
>>2627953
Do you seriously comparing eating dogs with bombing a country back to stone age?
Fuck this kind of people now post in /biz/. Go back to /v/ or /pol/ or whatever.
>>
>>2628152
lol ok
>>
>>2627510
wew

the fuckers already said afganistan was a mistake and there was nothing to win. even the military kept moving and postponing goals because thee was nothing to achieve

now don cheeto is declaring war on another country to keep the war machine running, and his buddies richer. what a fucking piece of shit the US is.

too bad syria has russia behind, so we finally see war on US soil. fuckers have had a very nice life while fucking the world over for so long. we'll see how they like it when it happens on their cities.
>>
>>2628207
yes i do. i dont think killing is ok and i dont think torching dogs for pleasure is ok. dogs were not bread to be eaten. they were bread to work.
>>
>>2628211
How can one graduate from grade school, and have such a grossly inaccurate view of foreign policy and engagements. It's going to continue to be a proxy war, filled with sanctions, just like every other war for about the last 70 years.
>>
File: moon soon.png (87KB, 1171x589px) Image search: [Google]
moon soon.png
87KB, 1171x589px
INVEST IN ANTIFA IT'S ABOUT TO MOON
>>
>>2628210
>When I'm president I'm going to make sure Assad loses power
>I will start with making a no fly zone over Syria
and punish them if they violate it
>lol ok, she wouldn't do anything to Syria
Retard alert.
>>
>>2628288
she also said she helped people in haiti lol but that was just a scam. the bitch is stupid and will rot in hell
>>
>>2628337
Why would she lie and say she's going to attack someone she wouldn't? That's something you lie and say you wouldn't do. That's probably the ONLY thing she promised that she would have followed through on, that and going full open borders cuck mode.
>>
>>2628351
listen i dont give a fuck i hope she dies tomrrow
>>
>>2628097
Dude cmon , you had google too

http://retiary.org/misc_pages/us_presidents_and_wars.html
>>
File: tBRcck1_d.jpg (27KB, 536x476px) Image search: [Google]
tBRcck1_d.jpg
27KB, 536x476px
>>2628373
I don't know what wrong turn you took to end up on /biz/ but you clearly have never been here before.
>>
THIS ISNT COIN RELATED

READ THE RULES, NO POLITICS. GO BACK TO /POL/ SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>2628661

>investing in memecoins

lol

9 billion in value lost cause of shitposting

BTW THE ETHERUM CREATOR IS REALLY DEAD!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.