[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NMR dip worth buying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1498096618165.jpg (12KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1498096618165.jpg
12KB, 436x361px
>>
uno but i fucking bought at 32 and 46. so fuck me right
>>
Coin still in early stages. If NMR takes off. (Hedgefund collects more money) it will skyrocket to incredible prices.

Just imagine the hedgefund has an montly growth of 10%. So will your coins.
>>
https://forum.numer.ai/t/value-of-nmr-token-incentives/219/13

Read this.
>>
>>2627423
absolutely worth buying. this coin is huge
>>
>>2628587
Why is it so hard to understand? NMR is wagered. The person who wagers the most is at the top of the list for payment. If his prediction blows, he risks losing that NMR and gets ZILCH. If his prediction is DOPE AF then he gets MUNNAY and NMR BACK.

NMR is needed to GET THE MOST MUNNI OUT OF POOL

NMR value is dependant on demand for anyone wanting to participate in da christopher poole. If hedge fund makes loadza cash yo then moar peeps wanna get innondat

GEDDIT?

DUN BEE TRIPPIN NEK TIME N REE THE PAPUH
>>
Tip for the nuubs. Don't buy NMR for at least a week. Price still has some downward movements in its bones
>>
It might get a pump but do some research, there is no reason for anyone to HODL and it's HODL that creates scarcity.
>>
>>2629179
So why is there no reason?
>>
>>2629356
All the cool shit they are doing has nothing to do with the coin itself, the coin is just tacked onto the project and not integrated into it.
I'm not saying it won't moon, enough people don't understand this that it would be a great PnD.
>>
>>2629179
>t.me/cryptoadvice
well im holding 100k NMR....so there is a reason
>>
>>2629426
>>2629164

WOW, AMAZING STUFF

Thanks
>>
File: IMG_1147.jpg (158KB, 1242x1413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1147.jpg
158KB, 1242x1413px
I cri eri tym...
>>
>>2629179
But there is anon. I'm also hodling. This shit has potential, I won't let get go of it for cheap.

If those scientists want a slice of the hedgefund pie they will have to go through us. (The middle man)

And they can fuck of if they think we will give them these tokens for cheap so they can earn big $$$
>>
>>2630440
Most people don't seem to realise this though and are panic selling.

The more money the hedgefund earns the more expensive the tokens will become.

Anybody new and people who fucked up and need more tokens will have to go through the middle man.
>>
It would also be in numeria's best interest to not break this balance and release too many tokens

If they do so, people will not invest anymore since it won't earn them money. And scientists will not want to join in anymore since it earns them too little $$$.

So it is in their best interest to keep price high so tokens scarce.

It really is a win-win situation for everybody.

The only weak link would be if the hedgefund makes no growth. But I think it will continue to do so with such high payouts.
>>
>>2630452
this

panic selling, the general dip, new coiners expecting lambos overnight. Hilarious.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.