[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>ban for low res pictures of bikini girls >ban for anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pajeet.png (465KB, 748x419px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
465KB, 748x419px
>ban for low res pictures of bikini girls
>ban for anyone that posts a wallet address
>ban for anyone that calls anyone bro
>ban for anyone that posts from an Indian IP address
>ban for anyone that posts a link to a pump group
>>
Also the following threads should be instantly deleted:
>bizpill me on _coin
>buy _coin now and thank me later (zero substance provided)
>>
>ban posts "buy this coin" if there's no Technical analysis
>>
All good except for the wallet address one, we need to be able to post them to check each-other out.
Ban for addresses based on reports, auto everything else.
>>
>>2626613
>ban anything that isn't AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2626707
You need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>2626707
Greetings, Pajeet.
>>
>>2626707
Kill yourself fucking pajeet shit, go spam somewhere else

Calls for P&D should be bannable as raid attempts
>>
>>2626776
HURR :DDD
>>
>>2626707
kys
>>
>>2626613
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>BAN BLOGPOSTERS
BAN BLOGPOSTERS
>>>/r9k/
>>>/adv/
>>
>>2626776
This post is the perfect example of why this shit needs to be banned. It's pure underage cancer.
>>
>>2626680
No TA is for fucktards
>>
>>2626680
it's like 50% of all posts
>>
>>2626613
Ban Crypto threads that stray from a general thread. Where the fuck are all the other business owners and entrepreneurs on this board?
>>
>>2627269
I don't think crypto threads would need to be consolidated if all of this shill shit would be kept under control, but if that's what it takes then fuck it. Nuke it all. This board is turning to absolute shit.
>>
>>2627269
>Where the fuck are all the other business owners and entrepreneurs on this board?

Business ownership and entrepreneurship require a fuckload of work for uncertain profit. Crypto also offers uncertain profit, but a fuckton of it for very little work.
>>
>>2627324
Probably worth it. The shill threads flush any other discussion off the board pretty quickly.

>>2627375
Business ownership really need not be about the profit, unless you have employees to feed or investors to satisfy.

It's for the thrill and enjoyment of it, though it's difficult to explain. Constant learning from self-education and trial-and-error. Creation and refinement, both of the service/product, but also of the processes of the business itself. Embracing the uncertain. Engaging with people, even if you're a socially awkward like myself, and learning both what they need and the intricacies of their own industries, employment, and lives. The joy of working for yourself, and the rewarding - and sobering - knowledge that whatever comes out of it is directly proportional to the time, effort, and brainpower you put into it. Improving yourself a little each day to better meet the goals of the greater undertaking, and knowing that even if you fail, you're still growing more competent and savvy in ways you can apply to other endeavors.

There are definitely learning opportunities to be had in crypto investment, and I do it myself, conservatively. There are fundamental principles at work to be appreciated and factored into those investment decisions - particularly if you aren't daytrading, which is glorified gambling. But it all feels very two-dimensional, unless you're developing some means of automated trading.

If you want to get rich quick with no effort, you're going to be sorely disappointed in life.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.