[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three things you MUST FUCKING LEARN from the crash!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

1. Ark's death is still inevitable.

2. A single ball of hot lead or a reinforced rope will end the Arkie's suffering for good.

3. Arkies are too cowardly and braindead to do anything except cry about their Biz delegate taking off with more worthless Ark. They are simply incapable of understanding Ark requires a hard fork in every coin to be viable, and thus is the biggest scam in crypto by far.

I hope that fiery loss burns scalding HOT today, Arkies. Satan is warming up a nice big red candlestick to ram up your downie asses when this shitcoin finally dies.
>>
Who gives a shit you retard, why do you make more ark threads than their shills
>>
>>2626286
Alex Jones supports ARK
>>
>>2626313

You seem to give an awfully big shit, anon.

How are you those bags today? I think I heard your lumbar vertebrae cracking earlier underneath the weight.
>>
The ARK FUD has increased since ARK starting surging ahead of its competitors. Like Blocknet.
>>
>>2626313
what we are seeing is someone who has literally no friends in real life. we joke about neets and betas on 4chan. But a select few are true omegas. What op sees on the ark community has triggered him hard. He sees people cooperating and building a long term future which he feels left out of. You have to understand these poeple get literally NO attention irl so they will seek attention in any way they can even if it means spamming arkie treads every single day multiple times a day. I knew one guy like this years ago in high school. he literally lick a toilet seat once just to get attention.
>>
>>2626286
Post proof that all chains would need a hardfork
>just google it
Fuck off.
>>
>>2626444
The difference between the governance model in ark and bitcoin, is that bitcoin is redpilled (its designed in a way that it assumes actors want to destroy each other and act selfish)

This is why bitcoin will never die.
>>
>>2626286
From all the fud threads you make, you must want to buy a SHITLOAD of Ark.
>>
Posting in malarkist thread.
>>
>>2626390
>blocknet
That guy is in every thread
>>
>>2626708
I agree with you I just can pass up this experiment.
>>
Good thing that ark
1. doesn't require a hard fork to have minimum smartbridge capability
2. there are other benefits to ark besides smartbridge, including a fantastic wallet, a physical card system, lightning fast transactions, and their interplanetary file system.
>>
>>2626286
You are clearly jealous of the ARK holders and trying to cope. Why don't you just buy some ARK and be part of this exciting project?
>>
>>2626340
Big if true
>>
File: tooltime.jpg (35KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
tooltime.jpg
35KB, 509x499px
>Tfw ARK is my retirement plan
>>
>>2626340
Oh wow it is true:

https://www.infowarsstore.com/ark-all-in-one-seed-kit.html

He even sells some kind of long term, offline, biological ARK wallet on his website - will buy!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.