[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XEM on SALE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: why-nem.png (67KB, 753x468px) Image search: [Google]
why-nem.png
67KB, 753x468px
Why aren't you loading up on NEM while it's cheap? It's the only secure coin that has the scalability to be implemented globally.
>>
File: 1485895189217.jpg (123KB, 662x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485895189217.jpg
123KB, 662x768px
Im looking at it anon. Push me over please.
>>
File: DArnh7TXsAAiKmT.jpg (75KB, 991x1117px) Image search: [Google]
DArnh7TXsAAiKmT.jpg
75KB, 991x1117px
>>2624712
Will this convince you?
>>
>>2624683
Isn't java kind of insecure
>>2624795
no, but you can post more if you want
>>
>>2624795
No, sell it to me man.
>>
day of the catapult when?
>>
>>2624795
Is it more anonymous than XMR?
>>
File: DBpasq9VwAAWNfP.jpg (67KB, 894x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DBpasq9VwAAWNfP.jpg
67KB, 894x1199px
Here is a video you can watch about nem to keep you distracted and not refreshing your portfolio every 5 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWYafWrxAoA
>>
>>2624811
Is that relevant if you're just trading?
>>
>>26249174
>are the specs of my coin important
You're one of the reasons my Decred, Dash, and Via tanked.

Fuck you, you filthy nigger.
>>
>>2624811
No, if I recall correctly it's not very anonymous at all relative to other cryptos. It's to make it more normie/bank friendly
>>
>>2625012
Eh, figured, still doesn't seem like my bag. I honestly think we're years off normie adoption.
>>
Give me XEM and ill pay you back when my bank gets validated and i can request a payment
>>
disregard that forgot this is shite is written in java call me when they release the c++ version
>>
>>2624804
NEM is transitioning to C++ with Catapult update.

>>2624810
Slated for ninja release this summer. Pisses me off that we aren't getting a date from the devs, but atleast this way the risk of a "sell the news" event is less likely. Also because NEM team is terrible at marketing, something I really hope is going to change post catapult.
>>
1,3 billion cap and 9 billion coins. I keep reading how Nem is worth it even now, not only here, but in "more serious" blogs. Isn't it near its final price? People are talking about the time we get to trillions in market cap, but that seems like 4-5 years away.
>>
>>2625286
We can't be near its final price simply because it's final iterations are not out, and becuase of how low the transaction volume is. Since NEM opereates on POI, the more volume the better, unlike bitcoin which currently can't handle the volume demand efficiently.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.