[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying 200 Eth then charging back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

If I bought 200 eth from another ip and logged onto coinbase and bought but i charged back when i got the coins what would happen.
I would send the eth to another account but my coinbase would just be banned right?
>>
buy a higher amount then do it, you should be fine.
>>
>>2624513
I'd be more worried about committing fraud
>>
Do it and report back
>>
>>2624664
It's not fraud.

It's their problem, people get refunds all the time.

It would be fraud if there was a way to keep the ether, which there isn't

Fuck them for the long waits and closing down their site all the time, they deserve it.
>>
>>2625775
If you even had a small bank you could say that you bought into crypto from a friend telling you, then you realized it was all ponzi scheme from some aids liberal faggots in San Fran.

They would probably blacklist coinbase for all users if you wanted to fuck with them

You could also say how they aren't complying with the IRS.
>>
>>2624664

They'd launch an investigation.

OP seems to really think Coinbase is a broke ass bitch, while somehow they're fighting the IRS and refunding everyone that lost during the flash crash.

OP is a confirmed retarded 12 year old cuck boi lookin' for a quick buck for his pimp daddy Jamal. Go fucking do us all a favor and kill yourself.
>>
Buy rope on amazon. Do chargeback. Kill yourself with free rope. Profit.
>>
I wonder if people that steal credit cards ever buy crypto with it. You could transfer it through a couple wallets and then it'd basically be untraceable. Fuck I wish I was smart enough to be a scammer.
>>
>implying the Russian mafia wouldn't just break into your house that night and kill you and your family
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.