[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh god help me please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1428286733368.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1428286733368.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>Ethereum doing fine and dandy
>Order 3k worth on coinbase
>forget about bank time limit
>in 6 days I will buy Ethereum at over $300 a coin

HOW CAN I PREVENT THIS PLEASE TELL ME I CAN PREVENT THIS
>>
>>2624216
That's easy just spend all the rest of your money in your bank account or you know not be a retard and buy at the peak
>>
blow up your bank
>>
>>2624276
WHat will happen I just get $35 returned check fee or whatever? Credit score affected? Is this legal?
>>
>>2624216
Tell your bank to reverse it and accept coinbase will ban you.
>>
>>2624295
If you are being serious you could just move the money to PayPal and your bank should auto decline the transaction due to not enough money depending on how you have overdraft set. I have mine set to reject any payments if I don't have enough money.
>>
>>2624216
I spent $5000 on gpu cards to mine ether... how fuck am I?
>>
>>2624385
>I have mine set to reject any payments if I don't have enough money.
bro, that's not a setting, that's just called being broke
>>
Dont be a bitch. In 6 days youll be up over 100/coin

Jfc this is how you know this noard is all newbs. Babbys first dip
>>
>>2624405
Depends on if you bought Polaris or 1070s desu~
>>
>>2624405
Never too late to mine. Price will only go up soon
Imagine while mining, each new eth will also increase in price.
>>
>>2624405
You're not forced to mine eth you know.
>>
>>2624418
>He uses a bank account for anything other than paying bills and buying cryptos
>>
>>2624455
looking at the graphs has just about every coin following approximately the same curve though.
>>
>>2624432
1070s....
>>2624455
>>2624434
I bought them solely for mining ether since everyone was saying buy not only on biz but everywhere, I guess I could find another coin to mine
>>
OP remove your bank account from coinbase. I did this once and it worked.
>>
>>2624528
If this works im gonna need ur address to shoot you a tip
>>
>>2624669
cuckbase will ban you though so you'll need to stop being a coinbabby and use a real fiat-to-crypto exchange now
>>
>>2624775
whats a better exchange plz tell me now
>>
>>2624216
I wouldn't be surprised if ETH is back over 300 in six days anyway.
>>
status sold their eth which contributed to the crash. watch out for the other icos
https://np.reddit.com/r/statusim/comments/6jju26/is_status_planning_on_liquidating_eth/djeta9a/
>>
>>2624418
Some banks will put the charge through and fuck you into the red (plus fees!)
>>
File: 1490392344776.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490392344776.png
234KB, 545x530px
>>2624475

i'm setup to mine a number of coins. At one point I was mining ZEC and everyday exchanging it for ETH because at the time is was 1ZEC = 1.4ETH. You can mine other coins and turn them into whatever you want
>>
>>2624216
are you me but ltc instead.
>>
>>2624216
I did the same thing OP

I don't really give a shit though. I'm just going to pay it and hold it for a while, see if it goes up. All of my tech-nerd friends are saying they think ETH is going to be valuable in a year or two.
>>
>>2624962

If my bank did this I would put in way more effort than it was worth to never pay them back out of spite. I dont need credit anymore and crypto has got me looking for a fight with "the system"
>>
>>2624216
Getting 3 eth for 920 dollars on July 4. Feelsbadman
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.