[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a chance to go far beyond what is required in my role

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: wri9utqgt43y.png (127KB, 391x389px)
wri9utqgt43y.png
127KB, 391x389px
I have a chance to go far beyond what is required in my role however I make 90k right now and I figure if I have the time to do this I want to come in Saturday/Sunday and get shit done. I feel this is worth it but don't know if in the IT field it is really necessary to put in 110% percent effort/hard work

What do you guys think?
>>
>>2623624
depends, is the hard work a one time thing for the first years or will you be stuck working weekends forever?
>>
>>2623659
No, this isn't something anyone will know about but I've been in these types of roles before, I want to take it to the next step with what I have to do

Maybe 2 days and I can fix everything but no real need to do this every week, I just want to represent something and show that I am 110% dedicated

I just don't know if it is worth it but I know it is important if I care and respect my title
>>
File: 1489162574794.jpg (1MB, 474x9496px)
1489162574794.jpg
1MB, 474x9496px
>>2623677
you sound like you've already made up your mind but are just looking for some extra confirmation, godspeed anon
>>
>>2623748
Should I be worried about the meaning in those images?
>>
>not being a dogecoin trader

enjoy being a wagecuck slave
>>
File: spoop.jpg (26KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
spoop.jpg
26KB, 352x370px
>>2623748
Nice pics anon. Deep stuff.
>>
>>2623748
kys for having some retarded photo collage like that saved
>>
>>2624397
I actually invest as well

Stocks went up last week and felt great

Down $5 this week and felt like shit but good thing is buy low sell high ...

Is dodgecoin publicly traded? I'm more in the normie stocks right now, looked into some cypto currency and have money to throw at it but truth is I can't use my current account for cryptos..
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>2623748
DELETE the last one. I don't come here for this.
>>
>>2624419
>probably has an entire wojak folder
>>
>>2624422
They're not traded widely like most stocks. I'd definitely look into it, there's money to be made if you 1) actually do research and not beg for advice here and 2) learn not to panic sell after a dip. I'd buy whatever you want from gemini or coinbase (Gemini is better though it takes 1-2 weeks to be verified) and then put it on bittrex. From there you can trade whatever looks promising without dealing with multiple wallets.
>>
>>2624698
Hmm

Dogecoin, for what reason though you guys see this as an investment and think it will last??

Hmm, I'll do some research into it

I'm mostly into some other stocks right now..
>>
>>2624727
don't get into crypto you will get eating alive newfiend
>>
>>2623677
It never ends, man. It's very easy to let your work creep into your personal time in this field. Maybe you'll wipe out your whole queue of work this weekend, but it will build up again in no time. Enjoy your time off. The best way to get a raise in IT is to job hop every couple years.
>>
>>2623677
I also want to add that putting in overtime this way regularly can lead to burnout. Be careful.
>>
>>2623624
Are you single?
If so do it, don't make a habit of it, only let others know if you are putting out someone else's fire and not your own.
You are being taken advantage of but you can do this kind of stuff every now and then if you are recognised
Most important question is who is your main supporter in the office? Are they 2-3 pay grades ahead of you? Should be getting a coffee with them every 2-4 weeks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.