[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remember me guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: XVG-LOGO.jpg (78KB, 1182x535px) Image search: [Google]
XVG-LOGO.jpg
78KB, 1182x535px
remember me guys?
Who was the one saying to buy XVG?
Who said to buy RDD?
LMC. You guys all bashed on me.

Anyway, I'm here to say bye for this month since we are approaching month end.
Yes it is again a bloodbath. BTC looks shit. ETH dumps and so on.

But before I go. I wanted to say all the best to you guys. Yes even to those bashing on me.

Don't you guys think $CPC has formed a very nice inverted head and shoulder pattern on the hourly? I guess patternrecognition isn't that important right?

Anyway, you can check it for your self and see what that means.

Good luck all.
>>
>>2621998
i beleive in you, and have never bashed you. on the contrary , i think you are the one person on this board who has given excellent advice and not been a scammer. I follow you on twitter, and would like to join your paid group if you would allow me too. i beleive in you 100%.
>>
>>2621998
hello attilafx. thank you for posting.
please ignore the newfags
>>
I do not understand almost damn what you said now, but if you say it's a good buy the coin x, I'll buy
>>
>>2621998

INVERSE head and shoulders indicates a reversal of a downtrend... this coin has been on an uptrend the last few days, so what the fuck is your point?
>>
Attilafx is on point every fucking time!
THANKS and See you on the MOON!
>>
>>2622110
>uptrend the last few days
zoom out further. 1D chart do you see potential?
we are practically on the ground floor.
x2 a certainty for the patient.
>>
>>2622195

this one? or the previous?
>>
>>2622245
now zoom out..
>>
File: CPC-hourly.jpg (58KB, 803x329px) Image search: [Google]
CPC-hourly.jpg
58KB, 803x329px
>>2622245

I am seeing this.
>>
>>2622303
>>
>>2622311
Nice b8 mate.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170626_211519.png (19KB, 783x310px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170626_211519.png
19KB, 783x310px
<- this is what your supposed to look at

cpc is gonna be moon
>>
Well, I'll take it that you're right, this wall of 25 seems to be incredibly fucked up
>>2622418
>>
>>2622547
no one said its gonna happen within 5minutes.
might take a day or two.
>>
didn't biz get dumped on with cpc
>>
>>2622596
Yes yes, but this guy made me earn a buck with his tips, it's no use trying to bust I guess
>>2622577
I understand, I was just saying that I'm worried about this same wall.
>>
The more you tag a resistance or support the weaker it becomes. This is why price suddenly moons or drops.
>>
Hi Attila, how's that START working out for you
>>
>>2623205
I closed a part already on that. Still holding some.
>>
>>2621998
This coin was my first P&D Weeks ago. People are still fucking shilling CPC? God bless Biz.
>>
File: triedtowarn.png (221KB, 1910x1343px) Image search: [Google]
triedtowarn.png
221KB, 1910x1343px
I'm the guy who made threads about these + LTC when it was 0.0116 BTC. I tried to help you but you just wouldn't listen, now I'm alone in Lamboland.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.