[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real mature guys. Real mature.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ebin.png (1MB, 940x880px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
1MB, 940x880px
Real mature guys.
Real mature.
>>
To be fair people pinning the blame on 4chan are just covering some really serious foul play on the markets, as a matter of fact it wouldn't be surprising if they actually went in here and pulled a shitposting heist
>>
>>2620404

I posted a thread yesterday telling people something smells fishy... after noticing the "vitalik has died" posts kept being shilled on here by some group.
>>
>>2620366
BIG GUY HERE. CRASHING THE ETH MARKET WITHOUT SURVIVORS
>>
>>2620404
>>2620433
Only good news keep coming out and nothing has changed regarding fundamentals, so yeah, market manipulation plain and simple. They didn't like that some of us schmuck managed to get into a few of the recent ICOs, so they are going for more prolonged crash than last time to shake off the remaing weak hands. Nothing to really worry about.
>>
>>2620404
Good call. It def seems they are pinning this crash on a 'fake rumor'
>>
>>2620404
if you want to be an investor or trader blaming anyone but yourself is loser mentality

you buy and sell
>>
>>2620366
ffs, I was here yesterday and those threads were just people trolling for fun, nobody took them seriously, why is the media printing this tripe?
>>
>whole market crashes after rumors of vitaliks death

essentially this market is trash and very easily manipulated
>>
>>2620433
Yeah, it looked like a coordinated attempt with some others joining in for fun.
>>
>>2620911
this.

They just want to blame it on 4chan and fake news. Anyone that was around here knew that it was outsiders. Also the crash had already started before this fake news. I guess we gotta regulate what people say now because of this, right government?
>>
I lost $600 because of this stupid thing

I'm done with this crypto shit forever

fuck this industry and everybody in it
>>
File: 1498472544736.jpg (42KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1498472544736.jpg
42KB, 894x894px
either normies are braindead as fuck, or just trying to blame 4chan for this crash
>>
>>2620465
4 U
>>
the market didn't crash because of a stupid 4chan meme. christ. thinking it did is total cope by the ETH bag holding retards.
>>
>>2620964
You are getting the order wrong. First came the coordinate dumping, THEN they concocted this half assed rumor to pin the blame on it. So it seems to normies like there is a reason, instead of arbitrary market manipulation from the whales.
>>
>>2620433
saw two threads but didn't give much of a fuck
usually if something significant happens 2/3 of the catalog is full with it

but since there have only been 2 or 3 threads at a time i didn't pay much attention
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.