[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you guys, honestly. I lost a fucking half of my portfolio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Fuck you guys, honestly. I lost a fucking half of my portfolio thanks to you.

Well, I have to admit that was kind of smart and a bit funny. But anyway, enjoy your shorting gains you faggots, hope you get aids
>>
What kind of imbecile believes that the hoax was the cause of the crash?

It had already started before the hoax, it was the ICO fiasco, BTC plummeting, etc.
>>
Why would anyone sell there ETH because some spastic died?
>>
>>2619764
Even if it wasn't the only reason behind the crash, it certainly added some fuel into that.
I'm pretty sure it was coordinated by some p&d groups out there
>>
>>2620013
Tell that to the FBI motherfucker. You've made a lot of people lose a lot of money. You're going to jail.
>>
I'm going long, so this shit was hilarious even though I'm down like 40% from last week.
>>
>>2619875
>it certainly added some fuel into that.
Barely.
It was already sub-300$ by the time some kids joked about it.
>>
File: 1495569769553.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495569769553.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>2620013
That's why you posted it on slack, 4chan, reddit and some other fake news website. This was so obviously coordinated.
You guys better get out of country right now if you don't wanna go to jail
>>
File: 135134134134.jpg (9KB, 205x303px) Image search: [Google]
135134134134.jpg
9KB, 205x303px
>>2620164
lmao where did your comment go ? Are mods in on this ?
>>
>>2620291
What did he say?
>>
>>2620323
>What did he say?
That he did it for the lulz and biz went with it.
Let's pray to kek he doesn't get anal aids in jail
>>
>>2620378
He's gonna get raped either way so I hope all his buys were filled.
>>
>>2619875
>p&d
What is p&d?
>>
>>2620665
pump and dump
>>
>>2620672
Oh ok thanks
>>
>>2619764
Nobody, it's just normie clickbait garbage.
>>
>>2620067
>>2620164
>jail
Why would this happen?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.