[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BitBay General thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Bitbay.jpg (13KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bitbay.jpg
13KB, 610x250px
While others are in red, this one is green. Forget about degenerate BTC and ETH, the new generation of cryptocurrency is coming.
Get in, loser, before it hits the moon.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BAY
>>
>>2618355
>bought in at 1500
>sold at ATH
>bought in again at 1750 thinking the dip had bottomed out
>kept dropping
>now stabilizing again

Emotional rollercoaster.
>>
File: 1498372770384.png (733KB, 1292x520px) Image search: [Google]
1498372770384.png
733KB, 1292x520px
>>2618355
Needlessly shilling and talking about "mooning" is not the way of the bay.

Leave the bay shilling to the BAYwatch generals where the shill provides all the sources, links, and out and out answers questions on the tech, project, and dev so that people can informed and safe decisions about their investments.

We lifeguards on the BAY don't want people swimming out recklessly on our comfy shores.

Leave the artificial hype and poor investing to p&d coins. BAYwatch is always here to watch so your stay safe in your investing and comfy while our growth is stable and consistent. Not muddied by panic, FUD, and artificially high expectations that kill coins like Digi.

Join the BAYwatch, but do so carefully.
>>
YEAH BAY BOYS WE 1500S NOW
>>
>>2620131
And dipping further ;)
>>
1 wallet dumped 1m. I'm tracking the wallets

What an idiot!
>>
BAY shill here - please cease and desist the use of Bitbay.net logos to represent the BitBay cryptocurrency - BitBay.net is a centralized polish coin exchange which is in no way related to our cryptocurrency or development team
>>
>>2621277
>Bitbay.net
thanks. Thanks for this. That's good information. Shit... lol....
they must have gotten a lot of business out of me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.