[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop the FUD and panic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (9KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 212x238px
There are barely any use cases for all of our coins. Some arw further developed, some less. BTC is around for 8 years now and still very niche. So please don't expect all your ICO tokens and shitcoins to be fully functional and developed platforms by the end of next months.

This market is highly speculative and you knew that. It IS very early alpha days and yes, most of your coins (not the shit-tier ones) will be worth a lambo one day. But not tomorrow and not next year.

So make your investments, chill the fuck out and if you feel like experimenting then take a very small portion of your portfolio and try your luck in daytrading.
If you think you really know the market and are very brave and experienced, then try to swingtrade with your initial investments. Altough this is very risky and often ends in a loss.

So until then, buy BTC, ETH, LTC and the coins / tokens you believe in and watch them grow x10 over the next 5 years.
And please stop crying over every market correction. You are not crying when it shoots up, are you?
Btw: The people creating FUD and telling you to sell are often sore and jealous losers who sold themselfes and don't want others to get rich off their mistakes
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-26-16-08-27.png (94KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-26-16-08-27.png
94KB, 1080x1920px
>>2618193
Agree, i bought 200$ worth of waves and lisk during ico 15 months ago, as you can see things change fast in this world
>>
Bump as more shitposts appear
>>
Thanks OP I needed to see this rn
>>
File: Snapchat-1349086127.jpg (248KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1349086127.jpg
248KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone else /chaindrinking/?
>>
is because of people like OP that this board is not absolute fucking shit

you better thank him
>>
>>2618949
>>2619165

Cheers anons. It can be hard sticking to your fundamentals during the times where everything is dropping. See you on the other side!
>>
Newfag here, I'm not going to waste your time asking stupid individual questions, but could someone please point me to where I can learn the fundamentals? Any wikis or books?
>>
>>2619583
Feel free to ask, this is a /biz/ forum after all!
With fundamentals I mean my believe in the technology and not just pure greed and maximizing profits (although this obviously is a goal too). Read up on blockchain tech, why bitcoin was created and what Ethereum can do. Read about scaling issues, the current BTC scaling debate and possible ways to solve it.
Then pick a few tokens and coins you heard about and do research of what they try to achieve with this technology. Their homepages and whitepapers are a start.

Always try to read multiple articles from various sources. A lot of biased views in this space from people who have invested in different projects.

Once you believe in a project you stand a better chance that you won't get shaken out by a big price correction.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.