[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF has gotten into him? He is posting such nonsense when his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: vitalikgonemad.png (89KB, 938x651px) Image search: [Google]
vitalikgonemad.png
89KB, 938x651px
WTF has gotten into him? He is posting such nonsense when his currency is collapsing to near nothing. Can the Ethereum foundation keep him under lock and cage by this point?
>>
Vitalik is a 5th-dimensional starseed, and long ago ascended past mere materialism.

Vitalik has not thought about "money" in years; those closest to him are saying he's forgotten what the word or concept means. He operates his brain at a heretofore unprecedented 92% efficiency, and consciously rejected "money" from his consciousness as an unworthy memetic distraction.

I would say "get on his level," but I doubt that's possible for you.
>>
File: 71LaL6rRE4L._SL1500_.jpg (225KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71LaL6rRE4L._SL1500_.jpg
225KB, 1500x1500px
>>2617694
That's what crypto is truly about you fool. Vitalik is a god tier shitposter above all of you.
>>
File: vitalik blockchain india.png (1MB, 889x784px) Image search: [Google]
vitalik blockchain india.png
1MB, 889x784px
>>2617750
so true
>>
>>2617694
>>2617727
>>2617750
Y'all niggers are retarded.

In reality, this fool Vitalik sold most of his ETH stack at 10$ or less each in order to become a multi millionaire. He doesn't care about ETH because his current holdings are small relative to his net worth and he also realizes this is a bubble that needs to pop.
>>
>>2617694
Vitalik does what he wants.
>>
>>2617694
>his currency
Woah! Totally decentralized!
>>
>>2617694
It needs a sandwich
>>
>>2617795
he only sold 25 % at those prices. dude is worth 200 to 400 million by this stage.
>>
>>2617694
>He is posting such nonsense when his currency is collapsing to near nothing
you're acting like this is irrational behaviour on his part

he already cashed out and he's laughing at you, do you think he really gives a fuck about the price of ethereum or maintaining the value of your bags?
>>
>>2617808
stop with your FUD. Just today we saw Vitalik die in a truck crash and then almost instantly resurrect and resume shitposting.

boring boomer Jesus took DAYS to come back to life. Vitalik's unprecedented resurrection speed is further proof of the Ethereum network's superiority.
>>
>>2617795
>In reality, this fool Vitalik sold most of his ETH stack at 10$ or less each in order to become a multi millionaire. He doesn't care about ETH because his current holdings are small relative to his net worth and he also realizes this is a bubble that needs to pop.
any proof?
>>
>>2617822

>Vitalik entering rich illuminati territory

How long until actual death by car crash? I can't see (((them))) allowing him to get that rich.
>>
>>2617694
He's not in ETH anymore, he doesn't give a shit at this point.
>>
thanks for the money retards
>>
>>2617834
Kek'd
>>
>>2617958
>VIT OWNS 72% OF ALL ETH, SELL!
>VIT OWNS 0% OF ALL ETH, SELL!
lol
>>
>>2618002
> Developers own 72% of all ETH, SELL!
> Vitalik sold all his ETH, SELL!
>>
>>2617841
Proof that he sold? It's not a secret. He did it to 'fund the foundation' (aids meds).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.