[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i hold eth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1498186558226.jpg (78KB, 495x497px) Image search: [Google]
1498186558226.jpg
78KB, 495x497px
be real with me biz
>>
File: hodl.jpg (76KB, 720x1280px)
hodl.jpg
76KB, 720x1280px
>>2617079

I hodl.
>>
I just bought in
>>
>>2617098
>>2617102
nice. ya know if everyone would stop shortselling, and just held, and coordinated a crash, we would all win in the end
>>
the answer lies deep within you. search your soul and ask yourself "am I a faggot?". If you find that you are indeed a faggot, then it is time to sell.
>>
CHINESE FORUMS GOING NUTS, THEYRE BAILING OUT

SELL SELL SELL
>>
If you want to lose at least 50% of your money, HODL.
>>
> he hasnt sold his ETH yet

well at this point youre fucked so might aswell hold on to your bags OP
>>
the answer lies deep within you. search your soul and ask yourself "am I a faggot?". If you find that you are indeed a faggot, then it is time to HODL.
>>
Hodl!
-a (((friend)))
>>
>>2617079

If you want a quick buck like everyone (like normies and haram gablers), no
>>
>>2617079
S E L L, the market is F U C K E D.

Buy BAY or RBY they're the only crypto weathering the storm.
>>
keep holding, stupid motherfuckers in here have no clue
>>
>>2617098

Thank you for your money kind sir.
>>
>>2617170
no it's not

https://coinmarketcap.com/

the first coin by marketcap not in the red is byteball
>>
File: IMG_7351.jpg (68KB, 445x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7351.jpg
68KB, 445x400px
>>2617079
How many times do I have to tell you retards, if the current price is down 15% from your initial investment then it's time so sell, I followed my own advice and that's why I'm not shitting bricks when yeh dropped another 50$ after I sold. That being said if you haven't sold anything off I would just hold at this point, right now the chinks are dumping their eth and the coin has got the Monday blues like every other one so just hodl and it should go back up
>>
>>2617116
Pls point me towards these forums
>>
>>2617170
I wouldn't buy anything right now. There's no rally coming around any time soon. Now people are afraid. The honeymoon is over.

It's time for the deleveraging. Now it's just moving downward at a rapid clip. But you will see within the next 24-48 hours a violent move downward, where everyone is heading for the exits.

It's going to take a year before people have trust to reenter the market. Similar to Bitcoin's fall and even the 2008 stock market crash. People will be more skeptical next time and not pump the price up as fast.

Get out now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.