[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK DIGIBYTES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (280KB, 1636x604px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
280KB, 1636x604px
HOW MUCH MORE IS THIS SHITCOIN GONNA DROP

WHY DID /BIZ/ SAY THIS WAS A SUREFIRE 1$ BY THE END OF JUNE THIS COIN IS DEAD
>>
300sats
>>
>>2616260
everyone fucking warned you
>>
>>2616260
buy the dip while you can
>>
>>2616260
>this will not go below 900
>>
>>2616260
The entire market is collapsing, don't sell now, shitcoins generally bounce back the fastest after a large correction
>>
>>2616270
Newfag alert,1 sat is 1/100 millionth of a bitcoin
>>
>>2616277
sell now
buy back at the bottom
let's crash this plane.
>>
>>2616277
>don't sell now

I just sold 70% of my shit for USD to buy back more when the crash is done, why the fuck would you hodl?
>>
>>2616293
I'm saying hodl onto shitcoins, not all crypto. Cash out BTC/ETH because that will take longer to recover. If you exchange your shitcoins for BTC at the bottom, all you're doing is realizing your shitcoin losses.
>>
>>2616278
>retard alert
>>
>>2616293
I've doubled my money in the past two days from NMR alone.

Meanwhile you're "hodling" USDT waiting for BTC to decline another 2% and you'll miss out on everything. Good luck with that.
>>
>>2616307
We're on the same page then. I sold all of my dash, but i'm keeping my neos and lisk.
>>
>>2616293
sell high, buy low
>>
>>2616260
sell the dgb and put it in Ardor, surefire way to do x4
>>
850 is the bottom
back to 1500 soon enough

don't sell now
>>
Protip: HODL and wait for news.

AND THIS TIME SELL IT OFF AT THE PEAK YOU DUMB FUCK.

This entire Stock, Crypto is literally a fucking Ponzi scheme. We buy, wait for news or other potentials pumps and ride the waves newfags introduce. Then at its peak we pass along the bas and the cycle continues. If you wish you can HODL for multiples cycles and reap more GAINZ ofc. Have your pick.
>>
File: dgb1.png (29KB, 1542x449px) Image search: [Google]
dgb1.png
29KB, 1542x449px
DGB is right where it is meant to be. The minecraft/citibank pump thing was just noise.
>>
>>2616633
that's a generous line
>>
>>2616260
im still mining this shit coin since the price halved the past weeks more and more people leave the minining pool what results in more coins for me so...

i don't feel any loses

mined about 98 coins per day at 5c
now i mine about 213 coins per day at 2c
it's oky i guess
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.