[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU WHY DID I INVEST FUCK YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1497065410442.png (51KB, 169x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497065410442.png
51KB, 169x200px
FUCK YOU

WHY DID I INVEST

FUCK YOU
>>
>>2616107
Because you wanted money for nothing and chics for free.
>>
File: 1497084756826.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497084756826.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>>2616107
>he fell for the /biz/ meme

lel
>>
>tfw making money on the dip
>>
ants had a big selloff on yunbi and went well below 200k.

200k is the new (((doing ok))) price.

Get out while you can.
>>
>>2616204

I'll let the chinks cash in their rice money and wait for news
>>
>>2616222
The news is the chinks aren't interested now since the arbitrage opps have gone. Watch this one head to 100k in a hurry.
>>
>>2616107
https://open.spotify.com/track/5V1AHQugSTASVez5ffJtFo

Thread theme.
>>
>>2616107
I've seen you posting the whole night. Tell me friend, what happened?
>>
>>2616144
Now that aint workin thats the way you do it
>>
>>2616248
chink sluts for nothin and your ants for free
>>
>>2616259
See the little faggot with the earring and the antshares
Yeah buddy thats his own shares
That little faggot got his own chink harem
That little faggot hes a millionaire
>>
>>2616283
The moment i read this the song was on the radio wtf
>>
>>2616229
Thats the whole ordeal that's funny here. West thinks ANS will be Chinese ethereum. Chinks don't give a fuck and sell off for short term profits.

>A bit later, America laughs at Chinese government for not having successfully ethereum themselfs.

Chinese government pumps ANS to not loose face to America.

Just you fucking wait kek
>>
>>2616295
THATS A SIGN
>>
>>2616464
This is all fud. ANS isn't selling off. Its getting abused by Chinese and their bots but is still dropping in line with most other high volume coins, mainly STRAT and ETH.
>>
>>2616283
Every time I hear the censored version of this song somewhere it enrages me
>>
>>2616107
Awesome wojak.
Post your waves address and if you get dubs I will give double wojaks.
>>
>>2617407
I go now
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.