[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tttt.png (152KB, 640x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tttt.png
152KB, 640x1024px
Ethereum Plummeting
>>
>>2615874
the two graphs are obviously not identical.
Buy the dip, dont listen to this mad man.
>>
>>2615959
>Denial

Lag?
>>
>believing the FUD

Yeah it will go down more, maybe even under 0.1. Won't plummet to the core of the earth though.
>>
>>2615874
Looks a lot like a traditional double-top bubble, felt like this was going to happen anyway. I got out on the second top, and will see where the average forms to buy back in. It's too early to tell if we get a full crash back to ~2000$ for BTC and ~200$ for ETH though since crypto is different to stocks in a lot of ways
>>
>>2616083
>a full crash back to ~2000$ for BTC and ~200$ for ETH
>~2000$ for BTC
>~200$ for ETH
>a full crash
>when BTC was $1300 and ETH was $80 less than two months ago
kek. I'm buying back in around $1600 BTC (fuck ETH).
>>
>>2616116
yes, 2000$ would be pretty conservative, if it follows the traditional trend it could be anywhere between 1500-1750.
>>
eth is a mess
>>
Due to ongoing network instability, we've disabled Ethereum deposits/withdrawals. We'll enable once we know the network is functioning properly.
Posted by MobyDick at 2017-06-22 17:50:35
>>
Expect more of the same.
>>
File: 1498070331121.png (1015KB, 964x995px) Image search: [Google]
1498070331121.png
1015KB, 964x995px
>>2615874
You should've listened
>>
$7 per eth next year.
>>
Its pretty simple, buy the dip and short the dip.

You really only loose if you arent paying attention and cant close your hedge (the short) when the inevitable bull trap starts and close your position. Take profit along the way down and accumulate the coin of your choice.

This way you are ultimately long, and protecting yourself from losses. You are already staring at a chart and crying. Trade something and make some money!
>>
>>2616116
This
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.