[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZrCoin (and other waves stuff…)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: zr-large.png (45KB, 732x334px) Image search: [Google]
zr-large.png
45KB, 732x334px
Seems like this thing is finally tradeable on waves dex (at least ZrCoin with the 5ZPuA… id has a veryfied checkmark, is that really the true one?), and since waves is dropping, it might be a wise moment to move some into other stuff.
And ZrCoin is an intersting idea with some probable real value behind it.
>>
File: zrcoin-price.png (108KB, 1198x917px) Image search: [Google]
zrcoin-price.png
108KB, 1198x917px
But I'm not too sure what to make of this chart.
Of course part of it is the early backers chasing out, but it seems like there is no volume and such.
is coinmarketcap buggy (it's a rather low volume coin, it seems), or is there something fishy going on?
>>
>>2615823
It's not on Bittrex or Poloniex yet, which are the major trading platforms for majority of new coins
>>
And what else could I get with my waves?
Apart from the various biz shitcoins (/biz/coin, wojaks, african americans…), what is a legit coin, or rather token on waves?
MobileGo seems interesting, as does incent and waves internal coins such as riptobux, wavesgo and miner rewards, but I'm not sure what to think of their valuation and why they should go up.
>>
>>2615823
It's just not added yet, takes 7 days to compile data on coinmarketcap or something

Same reason Bancor doesn't have a market cap at the moment, I imagine it will spike to atleast $40 on release, due to really small 7 million supply
>>
>>2615827
>>2615838
I think the same, but this insane drop and no volume seems weird.
I'd assume more folks are thinking this, but their FAQ got quite the roast here (https://medium.com/@ico_dna/zrcoin-ico-whats-inside-a3d5e79b59d3) but their bitcoinforums thread is generally positive.
I mean I can always throw like 10 bucks at it and be "whatever…", but I'd ask for some opinions first.
>>
>>2615857
>It's just not added yet, takes 7 days to compile data on coinmarketcap or something
OK, makes sense.
But the price in BTC seems correct. Its the same price I'm seeing on waves dex. However it crashed quite a bit, and I'm not sure how that fits into the ico promise of 2.8$ or something.
>>
File: zrcoin_buyback.jpg (67KB, 663x405px) Image search: [Google]
zrcoin_buyback.jpg
67KB, 663x405px
>>2615814
That's actually free money considering it's going to be $1.40 buyback once construction starts.
>>
>>2615857
Hitbtc engaged in some sort of scam. They sold zrc, yet I couldn't deposit any. People bought it at ludicrous prices too. Tidex is the best exchange to use if you don't want to work with the Waves Lite client.
>>2615840
Look into WavesGo. You get a cut of the mining rewards and Sasha himself endorsed WavesGo.
>>
>>2615952
>Look into WavesGo. You get a cut of the mining rewards and Sasha himself endorsed WavesGo.
But what exactly is its use? What does it do/what do I do with it?
>>
>>2615952
Someone added a fake ZrCoin, which has been resolved

Just wait for the big exchanges, Bittrex and Poloniex, or buy shitcoins
>>
>>2616075
http://www.wavesgo.com/ runs the biggest Waves mining pool
>>
>>2616092
>Someone added a fake ZrCoin, which has been resolved
on hitbtc?
Because there are fake zrcoins on waves since forever.
>>
What is the point of trading this coin when the buy back is at a set price?
>>
does this piece of shit have the potential to go back up to 50?
>>
>>2615858

When they said they'd build a Zirconium factory ofr only $3 million USD that set off red flags to me instantly, that would be the cost of just 1 piece of heavy equipment to run such a factory much less build an entire one. It would require more like a $300-$500m investment minimum.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.