[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just your daily reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Most of this board and pretty much all the P&D telegram/slack/discords are full of Indians trying to get you to buy their bags of unsellable shitcoins

>>2602627

This KURT thread is just a great example of both their terrible shilling, lack of understanding how the market works, lies about a useless coin that does literally nothing.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_KURT/

down 55% since being outed as literal shit
>>
>>2615220
India needs to be IP banned.
>>
>>2615220
>lack of understanding how the market works
I agree with the rest but I suspect they know exactly how the market works and are preying on those that don't.
>>
>>2615237
This
>>
nuke the pajeets and dont come again.

same with china.

overpopulated thieves with no original ideas.
>>
All non-whites should be banned from Earth.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>2615240
>>2615240
just read that thread, see the lack of market understanding. The understand the mechanics of their con, not the market.
>>
>>2615220
But I'm not indian ?
>>
>>2615220
it makes me sad that people lose money to all the streetshitters in india but i guess it makes people more resilient and skeptical when so many scams are happening all the time.

my mom got one of those "microsoft" calls last year and almost paid $200 before I told her to ignore it.

i'm hoping that the next generation of little pranksters in the west fuck up every network in that trash country. all their smart people moved out a long time ago anyway.
>>
>>2615296
You're just retarded then.
>>
Hi buddies.

You shouldn't underestimate me.

What is your spice tolerance? I can eat x10 Vindaloo spice.
>>
>>2615250
Yes. Do you know why?
Because we're literally already past the stage where we nuked the world into oblivion and LEARNED from it in terms of morals.

All the other warlord races still aren't even past tossing stones at each other.
>>
>not wanting to bleed the bots dry and make about 30-50% in 2 mins

I tried it the other day, it just werks
You dont have to put money in it, just get in and watch as a small coin moons for 5 mins
https://t.me/FAIRBITCOINPUMP
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.