[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passive Income Work From Home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1498263825215.gif (885KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1498263825215.gif
885KB, 500x352px
I'm tired of being a wageslave. I want to be free of the shackles of the 9-5. I don't have enough disposable income to get into crypto or investing or trading stocks. What are some ideas you all have about passive income that I can do from home?
>>
online poker or camwhore if youre a girl
>>
>>2614977
>passive income that I can do from home
Anything like that is only going to get you a few cents a month.
Try buying stuff on craigslist and reselling on ebay. It's work but you can make a killing.
>>
>>2614977
>What are some ideas you all have about passive income that I can do from home?

SEO affiliate marketing is cheap, but it requires a lot more work than anyone on this board is willing to actually perform.
>>
>>2615017
Is online poker actually profitable? I feel like people just lose all their money.
>>
File: 1327353993551.jpg (46KB, 298x451px) Image search: [Google]
1327353993551.jpg
46KB, 298x451px
>>2615033
Yeah if you find that one under-priced laptop that took 3 months to find. :/
>>
>>2615135
Actually you can find good deals on ebay when you look at recently listed items.

Key is to do this during 10% ebay bucks, so anything you buy is automatically 10% back. Then use a credit card that gives 2% back.

You can gamble and give a best offer on an item that is already a great deal (and profitable) but you run the risk of having someone else buy it.

recently ive got a $135 GTX 970, $40 2GB Radeon 7850, $250 Radeon Pro WX 5100. I use these for mining but I could certainly resell them for a tidy profit.

GTX 970 for at least $200, 7850 for at least $80, Radeon pro for $350-400 easy. that was just me over a few days, so if you did this all day long im sure you could make some money.

Problem is, you have to be actively browsing eBay for hours on end, plus listing, packing up and shipping items, etc.... not as easy as you think it would be.
>>
>>2615051
So to get into affliate marketing i'd have to build a website and link it to amazon? Then I would do some marketing and hope people click my links to buy things from me but actually from amazon or some other company with an affliate program?
>>
>>2614977
nigga i started quite low into trading stocks. I eventually built it up via daytime trading chasing small safe gains. you have to spend money to make money nigga
>>
>>2616769
do stock traders get beat up on taxes?

>>2615184
Be careful selling on Ebay. I got taken for two cable modems and a Dlink NAS that I sold. The seller just has to claim it's defective and you lose not only your profits, but the Ebay fees and shipping.
>>
>>2617060
I meant the buyer just has to claim it's defective, the "ebay guarantee" causes headaches for you as a sell. Damn, I'm not awake yet
>>
>>2617060
it you trade quite often and diversify too much yes it will all add up. when you have a small amount of money its better to just one shot your investment, once you have let's say >10K you can probably diversify by putting in 3K each at the stocks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.