[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Business start up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 150x200px)
image.jpg
26KB, 150x200px
If I want to start a business and only provide the capital, what would be the business structure I would make?
>>
Hire a bunch of shifty Slavs and create an ICO, rake in the Eth
>>
First you have to find the business you want to invest in and find or hire (most likely since I'm sure you're going to declare bullshit exceptions and how you deserve to own 100% of the company because you have the money even though it doesn't work that way) a solid team ready to execute.
>>
File: 1441714341360.png (246KB, 300x341px) Image search: [Google]
1441714341360.png
246KB, 300x341px
>>2614039
>owner fronts all the money and takes 100% risk
>employees get paid a salary/wage and take 0% of the risk
>owner somehow doesn't own 100% of the company

retard detected
>>
Does eth just mean crypocurrency in general?
>>
>>2614061
Thats what i meant. You can hire people and not give them shit but it's going to cost a fuck ton of money and will be a riskier investment. Compared to finding a motivated and talented team but that will cost you stake in the company. Not a salary.
>>
>>2614099
Nigger I do enterprise IT hiring, all the way up the level just below CTO.

The stack of qualified resumes for these positions is up to the fucking ceiling.

It's the same for every position in a modern medium to large business too.

I ain't fucking giving you 'stake in the company' when I can just pay you market value in salary.

And no, you're not above average in anyway.
>>
>>2614123
>medium to large business
>Business start up
find the difference
>>
>>2614144
Yeah, that's easy.

Established business: real people who do real work are applying.

Business startup: scammers, """entrepreneurs""", conmen, schemers and lying pieces of shit of all stripes are applying.

I can smell that horseshit a mile off now after doing as many interviews as I have.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.