[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buy or wait for another dip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Should I buy ETH and LTC?

I sold all of my coins a few days ago, and so far I have only made a total profit of $30 due to buying/selling at the wrong times.
>>
>>2613634
Profit is a profit.

You could've done worse and made nothing or have huge ass losses.
>>
Litecoin is at $41 and ETH is at $285 btw
>>
What are you guy's opinion on the future of LTC and ETH? Any oldfags in here who have been watching how this shit fluctuates for a while?
>>
the crash always ends sunday night, buy now
>>
>>2613837
This is my second weekend with crypto

Why does this happen on the weekends? It seemed like last weekend wasn't as bad either
>>
>>2613666
It is unpredictable still. These coins will stay alive for a long time however, the opportunity to make money in crypto will always be there. It actually serves many functions better than the financial institutions do.
>>
>>2613634
Get LTC. I bought 200 LTC sub $30 and I'm laughing at the cucks who bought at $49.
>>
>>2613881
But who gives a shit? Most people are scared of credit cards, you think imaginary shitcoins will have a faster adoption?
>>
>>2613897
I bought my LTC at 34 and then sold it at 48

Should I buy in again at 42?
>>
>>2613904
Nice anon. My advice is to buy back in and hold. It's a stable coin and Charlie Lee is working full time on it again. I'm holding to the moon.
>>
>>2613904
Ltc is gonna crash soon since btc is going to segwit and won't fork on aug 1
>>
If your holding long term, then entry point doesnt matter much. If you're just day trading, then obviously entry point matters.

Are you trying to make 1-5% today or are you looking to make 5000% over the new few years? because if the later then just fucking buy and forget about it. The .002 ETH/LTC you gain by trying to play the market isn't going to matter in the long run.
>>
>>2613899
>Most people are scared of credit cards

what kind of common sense debt adverse utopia do you live in? Maybe not a fear of credit but at very least some restraint when it comes to debt seems to be a rare thing nowadays.
>>
>>2613955
Good point

I bought 2 ETH just to keep and hope one day maybe I'll make 1k off of them or something.

I try day-trading LTC and other ETH coins.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.