[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bitcoin is noninflationary and will constantly increase in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>bitcoin is noninflationary and will constantly increase in price/value until the end of time
>fiat is inflationary and will constantly decrease in price/value until the end of time

why the fuck would you ever cash out? especially when youll eventually be able to use bitcoin for everything
>>
File: Screenshot_20170618-220624.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-220624.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>this

I have already begun
>>
>cashing out BTC
You can almost buy everything you need with BTC honestly.
>>
>>2611915
damn my id has spoken

jailed in 4gs
>>
>>2611888
There's no guarantee that you will eventually be able to use bitcoin for everything. Even if you will that time is a decade or more away. Waiting and patience are good. But thinking that you know the future is retarded.
>>
People aren't going to use bitcoin in 30 years. Sometime between now and then everybody will jump ship
>>
>>2611915
location??
>>
yup, selling BTC is for retards. don't even try to sell high and buy low with it. make more BTC by trading shit coins instead.
>>
>>2611915
the 10% discount is probably worth less than the btc fee
>>
>>2611972
Are you joking? new things use bitcoin everyday

the other day Japan now accepepts bitcoin for airline travel. More places are accepting bitcoin to pay rent

what about when bitcoin debit cards eventually come out? also: every company will start accepting bitcoin because they know its more valuable investment than money
>>
>>2611990
In delta bc
>>
>>2611984
I disagree. bitcoin will be like an extremely valuable gold in 30 years and we will be using blockchains and crypto wallets to store our cash.

Why? Its safer than a bank, you own it all, and you can instantly use it whenever you want, without limits
>>
>>2612051
You're a damn fool. None of that is certain to be the trend from here onward. There is such a thing as a temporary fad. And beyond that, what would happen if an even more developed coin uprooted BTC. You can't predict the future. Nobody can. When you become too sure of yourself is when you should begin to worry.
>>
>>2612061
pretty much surrey, but technically delta
>>
>>2612102
"t-the i-internet is j-just a temporary fad guise"
- you, circa 1995
>>
>>2612029
it cost me between .50c to $3.00 looney money to transfer using blockchain wallet so i dont get what your on about
>>
>>2612102
>an even more developed coin
>temporary fad

blockchain has revolutionized finances and will be used. besides that, why are you acting like Im talking specifically about bitcoin? obviously a new coin thats better will probably be USED, but bitcoin will remain the gold standard
Thats why we trade fiat and not gold. bitcoin is the gold and altcoins are the "fiat"
>>
>>2612135
Early incarnations of websites and almost all of the major leaders of internet based businesses from the 90's are dead today. Underdogs like google and Amazon survived. I didn't say that blockchain technology is worthless. I said that you should be weary of your valuation of the one, very specific implementation of blockchain technology called Bitcoin. And I'll say it again, you're a damn fool for thinking that you know the future.
>>
>>2612190

The only thing that would stop bitcoin is government intervention. Youre a damn fool if you think otherwise
>>
>>2612051
I have had a bitcoin debit card for over a year.

https://www.shiftpayments.com/card
>>
>>2612222
i agree, but i believe the risk is worth it

if the normies jump on before govt can cripple btc then not even govt can stop it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.