[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think the price of BTC will be in the year 2106?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4001.png (42KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4001.png
42KB, 1000x1000px
What do you guys think the price of BTC will be in the year 2106?
>>
>>2610976
>>
File: 13352334524.jpg (243KB, 1131x948px) Image search: [Google]
13352334524.jpg
243KB, 1131x948px
Well Vitaliks death has set crypto back many years. Without his guideance and innovation I don't see how crypto will go mainstream.

Ethereum Classics grudge and jealousy of Vitalik's success made them hire a hitman and ruin everything. How sad.
>>
>>2610976
69712$
>>
>>2611012
Good to see at least someone knows the tech behind what they're investing in
>>
>>2610976
It won't exist anymore and will have long since been replaced by improved versions that are used as he currency of a local area. One for Earth, one for Mars , one for each of the legrange point space stations. Basically whenever the distance would impede normal radio communications, there will be another network. All the shitcoins will more or less be dead by then. The only remaining coins will have been crafted by economic AI.
>>
>>2610976
there won't be any form of currency in the future, because we'll all be DEAD.
>>
>>2611112
Asteroid?
>>
>>2611080
Distance won't be a problem when we have a blockchain based on quantum entanglement and can make transactions instantly.
>>
>>2611080
Nigga please, we're stuck here.
Idiocracy wasn't just a comedy, it's the most accurate prediction we have.
>>
>>2611153
Quantum entanglement doesn't work like that. You can't use it to transmit information faster than light. The spookiness is in the synchronicity of the collapsing wave functions regardless of distance. That is, you get valid values when measuring them regardless of the distance. But after the wave function is collapsed they aren't entangled anymore and changint their states no longer effect the other ones. Think of it less as flipping a switch to change another switch somewhere else, and more of looking at a switch in one room will stop it from fliping back and forh. And instantly you look at its position knowing the position of another switch in Antarctica landed on the opposite direction. The switch's positions were entangled from the outset and one was sent to you and the other to Antarctica. You can't use this to transmit information any faster than you can send the switches to their recipients because the information to be observed is more or less encoded at the creation of the switches, not observation. Attempts to disturb the state of one of the switches will just put them out of sync with eachother.
>>
File: I give up.gif (312KB, 530x320px) Image search: [Google]
I give up.gif
312KB, 530x320px
>>2611167
Don't kid yourself, the plebian masses today aren't any stupider than they were hundreds of years ago. Normies are smallbrain overall, that will never change, but that doesn't stop humanity from advancing technologically.
>>
>>2611329
You forget one thing, the plebian masses are gaining in numbers but also control.
>>
>>2611371
That has always been the case.

If for every 100 plebs theres 1 person who is a valuable asset, that means the valuable people are also gaining in numbers.
>>
>>2611037
wtf I'm selling EVERYTHING rip vitamin
>>
>>2611277
Well shit, thanks for crushing my dreams. That was cool to read though.
>>
idk about you guys but when i have the choice to move from ky parents planet in 2106 i will gladly move to mars and fuck some dust babes
>>
>>2611277
I'm sure some tweaks to the blockchain could figure this out.
>>
>>2611477
Information sort of works like matter and energy in that it can't move faster than light. In fact information is just a property of matter and/or energy, being interpreted by the proper observer be it a person or a device or a protien. Since information cannot exist independent of matter and energy it has to follow most of the rules of matter and energy.
>>
>>2611547
It has nothing to do with blockchains and everything to do with physics.
>>
>>2611141
The Globalists
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.