[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETH $400, XRP $0.35 by Friday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

You pussy fags and fudders have zero clue what the fuck you are talking about. You hold NGR coins and should because you are one and don't deserve holding anything of God damn value because you poor fags don't deserve money from not seeing the bigger picture even though it is in front of your ugly fucking faces.

"“We will establish a process to credit customer accounts which experienced a margin call or stop loss order executed on the GDAX ETH-USD order book as a direct result of the rapid price movement at 12.30pm PT on June 21, 2017. This process will allow affected customers to restore the value of their ETH-USD account to the equivalent value of their ETH-USD account at the moment prior to the rapid price movement.” – GDAX"

https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/24/coinbase-is-reimbursing-losses-caused-by-the-ethereum-flash-crash/

Coinbase?GDAX - the largest normie platform out there - just suffered a huge loss and possible multi million dollar lawsuits.

"So, big dick rich anon what is going to happen?" - You.

Coinbase is lowering the price of ETH to buy back at 20% to 30% lower price than what they owe people. IT WILL NOT GO BELOW $250. That would give them enough ETH to buy and compensate the fucking idiots who were on margin that HAD ABSOLUTELY ZERO CLUE WHAT THEY WERE DOING. They will drop the price, but a fuck ton to pay out, then raise the price by Friday to $400 to regain peoples' trust. Its so obvious (has happened before but you might have been too busy sucking fag cock and buying ARK to notice). - Me

https://www.ethnews.com/events/money-2020-europe

ETH will be at $400 by Friday and XRP will be at $0.35. Chill the fuck out, buy the dips, and ride 30% gains this week by doing absolutely nothing (and plz dont try to shill some ARK, DGB, NGR shit to me - I'm a grown ass man with shit to do and money to make and your fag bags do not interest me.
>>
File: 1485280399014.jpg (44KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
1485280399014.jpg
44KB, 460x287px
>>2609915
nice meme niggerboy
>>
File: fuck logic.gif (838KB, 171x119px)
fuck logic.gif
838KB, 171x119px
alright
>>
Keep fooling yourself. See you at $ 150.
>>
>>2609915
Buy ARK

$5 by Friday. Enjoy being poor if you don't get in now
>>
>>2609915
Keep dreaming fgt.
>>
WHy would CB (the biggest median for non coiners and new fags) let it go any less? Pro tip - they won't. They have to get the price back up to at least $320 by Tuesday to avoid lawsuits, which they would win, but it would cost o future earnings. They are doing the right thing. Crash the market because they can, buy cheap AF Eth, compensate losses at 30% less, raise prices LIKE THEY HAVE DONE SINCE MY $17 BAGS, and then raise it more to regain consumer confidence so people who lost money can feel good about having a $400 fuck coin. I am not in this shit to get a chubby from a fucking crypto - I am in for the money. Just bought another 100 ETH at $270 - will be an easy $10K this week in a bullish BTC/ALT market.

Stay poor.
>>
File: eth-polo-orders.jpg (40KB, 1365x263px) Image search: [Google]
eth-polo-orders.jpg
40KB, 1365x263px
1/2

Easy to read right?
>>
File: bittrex-orders.jpg (17KB, 1829x63px) Image search: [Google]
bittrex-orders.jpg
17KB, 1829x63px
Easy to read again right?
>>
Long 5 times leverage starting in 3...2....1....Thank you tonight Asia!
>>
>>2610449
we're already pushing $250 now. Coinbase doesn't control shit, specially when it craps the bed every day.
>>
File: should-have-longed-more-eth.jpg (123KB, 1674x623px) Image search: [Google]
should-have-longed-more-eth.jpg
123KB, 1674x623px
testing the waters
>>
>>2610759
You must not realize it but CB app/web shits the bed when it is advantageous to them to stop trading. They are smart and loaded and can manipulate markets. They are buying your cheap ETH if you sold as we speak. Look at orders.
>>
>>2610759
Notice - it didn't hit $250 like I said it wouldn't. Buy now, see you at $400 or close by Friday. Easy money guys. Seriously.
>>
>>2610840
And yes, I am a pussy and lost 60 ETH during the Krakening May 8th so 7 on 5X's is all Im longing for a reason to show you I have faith in what I said.
>>
File: eth-long-150-in-15-minutes.jpg (81KB, 1477x408px) Image search: [Google]
eth-long-150-in-15-minutes.jpg
81KB, 1477x408px
$150 in 13 minutes while drinking a scotch and water feels like my first blow job
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.