[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIP GENERAL - Is this the end of the bull market for months to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: pierce bronson concerned.jpg (118KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
pierce bronson concerned.jpg
118KB, 600x808px
VOTE HERE: http://www.strawpoll.me/13284990

No, BTC and the whole crypto market isn't dead, but it's certainly enjoyed way too much growth for the last couple of months and it's going for a downturn. Remember 2013? http://www.businessinsider.com/williams-bitcoin-meltdown-10-2013-12 Now it didn't crash to absolute shit, but it certainly had a downtrend for months and months on end. This guy even explained how he shorted BTC for months to profit off it during that time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFq72TuXb_c

How long will this downtrend continue in your opinion? What are you doing during the current crash?
>>
>>2609914
Well I could only catch the end of the bull market phase and managed to double my money, it's enough for me right now, no need to get greedy and watch everything falling. When it picks up again/good news come I'll be reinvesting.
>>
>>2609951

Same here, made $10k and I'm perfectly fine with that. I would probably kill myself if I lost any more. Especially glad I sold my ETH before it crashed lmao.
>>
File: the scream anime.jpg (198KB, 800x994px) Image search: [Google]
the scream anime.jpg
198KB, 800x994px
>>2609951
Nice work anon. Don't get greedy, a little is good, too much will kill you.
>>2610010
Awesome, where do you think ETH is going to crash down to?
>>
>>2610107
>Awesome, where do you think ETH is going to crash down to?
$0.1 kek
>>
File: vitalik is dead.png (147KB, 283x684px) Image search: [Google]
vitalik is dead.png
147KB, 283x684px
>>2610185
6ft under is the only correct answer.
>>
>>2610107

It looks to me like $240 maybe. I have no interest in buying back until it stops being unstable. Hell I'm starting to lose interest in Ethereum altogether with all this ICO bullshit stealing the life out of it. Bancor and BAT were the first signs to get out IMO.
>>
File: african traditions.jpg (110KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
african traditions.jpg
110KB, 650x650px
Just refreshed my blockfolio and I am officially at parity with my initial investment. About 60% of my portfolio is eth.

tell me it's gonna be okay
>>
>>2610107

Also I kept some of my profits in Litecoin, I feel like it's the most stable coin right now. It's barely dipping while this crash is happening to all the other coins. Basically kept $5k in litecoin and cashed out my other 5k. I will probably use the 5k to pay off some loans and buy some new clothes and school supplies. I'm pretty fine with this. If anyone else plans on staying in crypto I would put everything into litecoin right now, I don't think the crash is even close to over for the alts just yet. BTC will probably be okay too.
>>
File: 412345135125.png (38KB, 1013x534px) Image search: [Google]
412345135125.png
38KB, 1013x534px
>>2609914
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13284990
wow. we are evenly divided.
>>
>>2609914
>how long
at least until september or october.

this year was a particularly "sell in may and go away" year. crypto lasted a little longer because it's new shit and volatile by nature, but by november all the new money will be out and back into traditional investments, so crypto will be stable again.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.