[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#INVESTINDIVERSITY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: diversity.jpg (1MB, 2729x6969px)
diversity.jpg
1MB, 2729x6969px
OK boys, lets stop trying to fuck each other over here trying to off our bags on one another and focus on "helping the liberals/SJWs become accustomed to crypto

Lets spread this diversity coin all over the libs social media

If they dont buy Diversity coin they are literally hitler, make sure they know this.

Ill send out some to you boys so we can all have some when they start buying.

Remember, if they dont buy diversity coin they are probably evil horrible donald trump supporters.

We will use their own hivemind standards against them, they will all need to prove they invested in diversity in order to stay in their secret SJW clubs

This is for you /biz/ Im going to make us all rich.
>>
YES.

We must focus our powers on the enemy not ourselves and each other.
>>
gay
>>
>>2608430

of course its fucking gay

this is meant to be gay so the normies buy it off us :^)
>>
cool pic op, I actually CANT FUCKING READ IT. GRATZ.
>>
This might actually work

Send pls thx

3P6wsTyGPAv5cn2LnW5iwPtJwwcTDw2BhXy
>>
>>2608508

Kek, you have to open original, i can read it

#investindiversity

Kek, the sjws will eat this up
>>
Holy shit one second let me make an address I've never done this gay waves bullshit but this might actually fucking make us rich I can see this being a trend on Twitter for weeks
>>
>>2608541

sent

#investindiversity :^)
>>
3P3kRUz4t33JipuWVhvAhqY7DEJYGWA6FeN
>>
YOOOOO DIVERSIFY MY ASS NIGGER

3PPwjdbdhv5cn2LnW5iwXJDHHwcTDwdbgGj
>>
>>2608649
>>2608666
sent

#investindiversity
#lgbtqia
#equality
>>
gibsmedat, i'll spread it around twitter and shit (have lots of gay friends)

3PPUteZVgmWxs2wpY669DFEabhRDZ13EGDD
>>
why not
3P5AtT9GHPMfoJF7Lzx6RQqCWsR41pmZSMG
>>
>>2608694
>>2608703

sent

also
>>2608694

im doing the same :^)
>>
>>2608263

pretty original idea
>>
>>2608796

not rly, someone else came up with the idea, they justs didnt know how to do it

oh well, this is for all of us. im sending out some free diversity :)

(while i still have some waves tokens to do so)
>>
>>2608263
I'm in:
3P8ree2MNNWD18rSajH2mncoQaH6FiEXG1X

Nice work op
>>
>>2608904
>Nice work op

kek, it wasnt that hard dude

but i sent ya some
>>
How do I find my Wade address
>>
>>2608592

Can you imagine all of the gay community and black Twitter and all those retards literally buying our bags? This could be glorious.
>>
>>2609437
>blacks
>accepting of gays
are you retarded?
>>
>>2609561

you underestimate the power of being against white ppl.

diversity = fuck whitey
>>
>>2608263

3PMYRncts6W1GYSfXtP9CZMG45aXaymwoEZ

Send pls. I will shill this diversity coin like a good jew.
>>
3PMEeAwkaGPWvVFM9Chdcqa8cdLBcFutPof

Shill tumblr
>>
>>2608263

If I can just make one suggestion: you should also include a reason WHY "investing in diversity" is a tangible thing that will be good.

I look at these instructions and I'm asking myself how many 16 year old girls tumblrinas are going to even have the motivation to invest in this if they don't see a tangible benefit.

What can it be used for? What will its purpose be? You should focus on this now. Otherwise this will just be a failed project with no momentum. Maybe you should try making this into some sort of upvote token... Like someone on tumblr is opressed, so tumblrinas can send this to them to ease their psychogenic suffering. Brand it as a way to erase privilege, level the playing field.
>>
>>2608263
Hit me with that diversity anon
3P5FABMqt4rD7TKhDprjFQFV93YduKU5bGW
>>
>>2609884
>>2609947
>>2610000

sent

#thisiswhywereequal
>>
we should all strive to be diverse...

3P3pyQWGX156Qy6kCqUwqCP9cHpWvYXfor1
>>
gibs coin you fucking white male

3PJvkzKNaVxQppqL4rbNVHuk5P6XNap4PnP
>>
FUCK THE WHITE CIS MALE AGENDA

BUY DIVERSITY

3PCDxBigoiNf4zZABKefYZihHWBLx33tNho
>>
I'm in #AllLivesMatter #DiversityIsTheAnswer #ComingUpWithHashtagsSoICanGetYour€€

3P3Vxe1dvWvgspgaEf4nBPrC5D7FCgyPQus
>>
>>2610429
all lives matter? das rassist man, only black lives matter...
>>
>>2609973
They don't have any reason to invest in this. /pol/ retards think they can just throw words like diversity around to get their stupid scheme to work.
>>
>>2610478
Because that's what a majority of the LGBTQ crowd does. It's not to say there aren't intelligent, or outstanding members of that community who keep to themselves and don't drivel "LOL EQUAL RITES FUCK OTHER PEOPLE" like they're all on the lunatic fringe. But the lunatic fringe is exactly what diversity is aiming for. Because unfortunately, the LGBTQ community as well as Liberals in general have an exceeding large lunatic fringe because it allows the "social pariahs" to feel at ease with someone else who is just like them.

Yes, there are idiots who will purely buy on the idea of "Wow what if everyone who was GAY used this coin and anyone who wasn't gay, didn't!?"
>>
>>2610478

kek, sorry you dont want all that tumblr money
>>
>>2610544

Businessman frequently fail to put themselves in the position of the customer, but that's integral to the whole process.

Imagine you are a SJW on tumblr, you probably don't have a lot of money to spend in the first place because you have a shitty job and meme education. Now imagine you see a "Diversity coin". You see this infographic type thing and the first thing that goes through your head is scam. To bring the normies into this requires GREAT marketing and polished images. You also need a purpose. This coin is going nowhere without effort. The tragedy is that everyone believes they can just hold the coins and depend on the work of someone else. That's why this coin will go nowhere.
>>
>>2610544
As it stands now this cryptocurrency looks like any other of it's kind, with no real reason to bother with it. You need to do more than throw words like diversity around, If you can't tell them how this helps the LGBTQ crowd then you already failed.
>>2610625
Yes, all that money that is not going to come in because no one has any reason to care about this cryptocurrency.
>>
>>2608263
Next time try to create a more legible image with a readable font and colors you brain dead c*ck
>>
>>2610921

are you blind? there are over 300 coins on coinmarket cap with ZERO use at all with millions of dollars in them...
>>2610305
>>2610271
>>2610374
>>2610429

sent
>>
>>2611116
3PDoLZE1JgfsBN71fUh6xTqRiYnNZczcK32

gimme some diversity.
>>
I'm down with diversity - send me some SJW love!
3PHJaNvcTqTGQrx8UH79PoD4iLUMTLFzqQy
>>
3P74TDohUJJzTnmUP3Q9v6UksgQaaeNC1jS

I want to be culturally enriched.
>>
>>2611674
Thanks, OP or whoever sent me some Diversity.
>>
>>2611588
>>2611674

sent :^)
>>
>>2609802
You seem to have forgotten the niggers taking over all the fag parades because they weren't parading for nigger gibs
>>
This could work. Wanna send some my way? 3PCKXDJDR5MhLA5dqr8CeegB73Yk15XuozM
>>
>>2611951
sent
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.