[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fedcoin: The U.S. Will Issue E-Currency That You Will Use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Fedcoin-The-U.S-640x480.png (663KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fedcoin-The-U.S-640x480.png
663KB, 640x480px
The U.S. Federal Reserve will not only issue its own cryptocurrency but will also make sure Americans use it. That’s the prediction of currency guru Doug Casey who has an uncanny record of being correct about economic and political trends. His latest book, Surviving Fedcoin: How to Protect Yourself (and Profit) from America’s Coming Currency Change, is a public bet that the U.S. government will issue its own bitcoin which Casey views as “the last arrow” in its money quiver.

https://news.bitcoin.com/fedcoin-u-s-issue-e-currency/
>>
Won't this just legitimize all crypto currency if/when this happens?
>>
>>2607489
>fedcoin
>will have the same backdoors as BNT
calling it
>>
>>2607489
NOFEDS KEKED
FECOIN GOING TO THE MOON
>>
I think it would be incredibly difficult for the government to get the required approval to issue an entirely new currency.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (57KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
57KB, 620x670px
>reading bitcoin.com which is run by government shill Roger Ver while linking to "Fedcoin"
>>
>>2607569
Holy fuck this is about to get bad
>>
I do not know if they will or not, but this goes totally against the idea of cryptocurrencies.
I just started buying bitcoins to get rid of this folks and now they want to master the crytocurrencies?
I do not know if this is going to work or not, but from my money they will not get close and anyone who enters this market will be a traitor.
>>
File: really nigga.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
really nigga.png
48KB, 400x389px
>yfw it's Closed source, pre-mined, volume controlled, and inflated at random
>>
Visa, Mastercard Team Up For Tokenization - Preferred Payments
https://preferredpayments.com/visa-mastercard-team-tokenization/

Credit card giants Visa and MasterCard team up to fix the unbalanced security of electronic payments, to make them safer, and accelerate tokenization.

Fedcoin: The U.S. Will Issue E-Currency That You Will Use
[link to news.bitcoin.com (secure)]
The U.S. Federal Reserve will not only issue its own cryptocurrency but will also make sure Americans use it. That’s the prediction of currency guru Doug Casey who ...

Visa Is Hiring An Ethereum Blockchain Engineer
https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Visa/743999653819682-blockchain-engineer?src=JB-10081

BlockChain Engineer
jobs.smartrecruiters.com
We are working on Blockchain technology and want to add a highly motivated Engineer to our team in Foster City,CA. Work on emerging technologies, building POC’s leveraging internal infrastructure ...
>>
>>2607795
>Closed source,
yep
>pre-mined,
definitely
>volume controlled
maybe
>inflated at random
issues more tokens to "meet demand"

captcha: held kings
hodlin'
>>
>>2607758
>I do not know if this is going to work or not, but from my money they will not get close and anyone who enters this market will be a traitor.

So, basically, anyone receiving any type of gov't benefits, or a tax refund, or a gov't paycheck, will be labeled a traitor? A traitor to what, breh?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.