[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XtraBytes General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: XBY.jpg (411KB, 1855x895px) Image search: [Google]
XBY.jpg
411KB, 1855x895px
>What is XtraBytes?
XtraBYtes is a completely new technology in the world of cryptocurrencies with their utilization of PoSign (Proof of Signature) consensus via STaTiC nodes, rather than anonymous individual blockchain signatures as seen in other coins. This means that instead of just one random node verifying a signature on a block, all the online STaTiC nodes in the network sign the blocks thus ensuring complete and accurate consensus amongst the entire network. Even offline STaTiCs will sign the blocks that were created while they were offline when they return to active status.
>Where can I get XtraBytes?
We are currently on Yobit, C-CEX, Crytopia, and soon to be NovaExchange. We look forward to adding Bittrex in the near future once the tech is up and running.
>Where can I find more information?
Join the slack, view the temporary website (new one being released shortly), or visit the Bitcointalk page.
>>
File: xby.jpg (38KB, 444x419px) Image search: [Google]
xby.jpg
38KB, 444x419px
>>2606444
dude as a holder of over 500k XBY, these posts do more harm than good since they look shilly as fuck, wait until some news comes out

until then join in the pajeet posting

XBY GOOD COIN! HELPED ME MAKE MONEY QUICK AND NODE PROVIDE CURRY FOR FAMILY! EXCELENT BY SIRS!
>>
>>2606523
love the pajeet posting
>>
>>2606523
wow such meme. not buying this cultist shitcoin until you get rid of the mental dude and a whitepaper is released.
>>
Tell me when they fire ccrev, then I'll dump 100 BTC into it.
>>
>>2606523
I agree. We don't need to shill this here but the pajeet posting is 10/10. My confidence was dwindling until the new vids came out
>>
>>2606943
I fucking pray that asshole leaves. I want my 175000 to go up and this asshole moron keeps making XBY look like a scam with his constant autism shilling.
>>
>that feel when you invested too much in XBY already and have to commit yourself to the slack to help improve the coin because you want to end the shit show
>>
Just let it die already. Pretty clear its a scam. There are plenty other promising coins out there bizbros.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.