[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thank YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: thankyou.png (19KB, 447x166px) Image search: [Google]
thankyou.png
19KB, 447x166px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
is 7468 x 3 less than 17890 or are you telling me these people are BAD at math? T^T
>>
kek already way below the price of the (((start of the pump))), what a fucking fail
>>
They literally just set limit orders before hand. Why do fucking idiots fall for this?
>>
everyone made a nice little profit!
>>
welp not doing that again
>>
>>2606425
Why don't you wait to hear back from everyone before making that statement
>>
I LOST 60% FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE
I NEED TO PAY BILLS, I LOST LITERALLY EVERYTHING
>>
>>2606425
if everyone makes profit, who do you think buys the coins?
>>
The only people that profit from a P&D are the people that arrange it.
>>
what did i miss? what did they pump?
>>
>>2606372
I love how they were claiming that they'd organise and give legs to the price to ensure everyone made a profit but they didn't do that, it's almost like these people are scammers or somethn LOL
>>
>>2606455

Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>2606456
I'm pretty sure other external investors buy the coins
>>
>>2606472
EuropeCoin (ERC)
>>
>>2606455
Rule #1 - never invest money you can't afford to lose.

Well fucking done m8
>>
>>2606455
post broof :DDD
>>
>>2606455
top kek
>>
File: kek.png (208KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
208KB, 327x316px
>>2606455
BUY HIGH SELL LOW AND HODL
>>
That pump was retarded. It lasted 2 minutes at most with dumps in between. Glad I only watched and didn't join.
>>
>>2606456
people not in the group with fomo
>>
Shittiest pump I've ever seen. Must be a scam or something.
>>
Of fucking course it's a scam, same exact setup and result as eboost yesterday
>>
if you are losing money you are doing it wrong
>>
>>2606608
>Must be a scam or something.
LOL

YOU THINK SO???
>>
>>2606372
>in the future hopefully we can grow our channel even more and generate even larger volume so more retarded people can be left holding bags

ftfthem
>>
The trick with these is to buy the second they announce it, no hesitation just buy. Then set up a reasonable, not-too-greedy sell order asap. If you lost money you either got in too late or you got greedy
>>
>>2606689

>click the link instantly
>buy at 7000
>set sell at 7500
>rises to 7100 and plummets
>>
>>2606689
If you are knowingly participating in a pajeet pump and dump you are already too greedy
>>
>>2606712
kek, ok disregard what i said they are legit scamming pajeets then
>>
>>2606622
dude you bought at 15k HHAahaHAHAAHaHahaHAAHHAAHahahAHAhA
>>
>>2606622
kek looks like the pajeets stole your image and cropped them
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.