[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling nootropics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Supplements aimed at improving brain function in my country are still a small market while at the same time there has been a big increase recently in the US (Alpha Brain, Nootrobox, Smart caffeine). I saw some products similar to want I want to make/sell starting to appear on the market in my country, but they have worse ingredients and marketing (and around 200 likes on Facebook only). Plus I want to put it in a fancy packaging (pic related). These competitor products in my country are going for around $13-20 for a monthly supply. I found a producer that can make me a monthly supply of my product for $4.50 @ 2500 plastic jars. I'm thinking of selling at $17-20.

Do you guys think this is a good chance to make some money? I only have maybe half of the money required to buy the first 2500 jars, plus there would be some more costs for marketing/advertising and other shit.
>>
I'm pretty into noots, and it's tough to be a new producer on the scene.

If you're saying that the market in your country is still new, that might be a different story.

What's important to me is third-party verification of the ingredients, since I'll be putting your chems in my brain.

But, you can test the demand for your product pretty easily with a landing page, some fancy photoshops of what you want your packaging to look like, and a pre-order button. Take out some facebook ads and see what the response is. That will tell you whether or not to double down.
>>
>>2605582

What do you mean exactly by third-party verification? The competitors don't have any verification of any sort, they just write on their page that they use only the best quality ingredients and chose the best suppliers. Also, that the plants used for the plant extracts (ie. Rhodiola, Bacopa) were grown in the best soil. Isn't this just marketing talk with no actual proof behind it?
>>
I'm in the supplement business as well. I do have a start up nootropic business that I am spending time on. Mind if I have your email @ +IYk//9K)
>>
>>2605735

Thanks for the reply, maybe we can up with something together.

[email protected]
>>
>>2605547
Only "nootropics" that are worth anything are ltheanine+caffiene and any of the real afinils everything else is a scam. A new idiot is born everyday so im sure you can get some shmucks to buy your garbage
>>
>>2605801

Thanks for the reply. There's actually noone selling a caff + L-theanine in my product. I've double-checked and it is legal. However, I thought of adding more ingredients like B6, B12, Rhodiola, Bacopa, because people will think it's a better product and pay more for a marginally higher production cost.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.