/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are rich now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: DB-ZcStXUAAIO3A.jpg (114KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DB-ZcStXUAAIO3A.jpg
114KB, 1200x675px
You gave them all your money.

They are buying sports cars and houses with your money while you live in your parents basement and dream about not being a virgin anymore.

How does this make you feel?
>>
i..if she's happy then i..i'm happy
>>
Makes me feel great cause I never invested in this ponzi scheme and tried to tell /biz/ not too.

With jews you lose /biz/. Remember that.
>>
>>2605239
Those Jew levels are >9000 , who the fuck fell for this? You goys are going to be the end of our race.
>>
Who are they
>>
look how happy you made these chosen ones by giving them your precious ETH

well done, goyim!
>>
Never bothered. Why isn't there a blue happy Wojak to balance the demented pink one?
>>
File: 1444687891001.png (422KB, 597x412px) Image search: [Google]
1444687891001.png
422KB, 597x412px
>>2605239

Those are some very happy Hebrews.

Well done /biz/. You've elevated EVEN MORE Jews into permanent wealth and the ownership class.

I hope it was worth the temporary pump & dump gains.
>>
>>2605259
This.

Good to see another ICO scam burning to the ground.
>>
>>2605239
lulz. i didn't give them shit

>>2605271
bancor team i think
>>
>>2605239
Feels good I told /biz not to dump their precious ether into this. Look at OP's picture - all I see are opportunists, filth.

Compare this garbage to Vitalik Buterin. Vitalik can cash out right now and never work a day in his life (and neither would any of his grandkids, he is worth ~110M USD). Instead the guy spends nights coding and flying to conferences to talk to people and find talent.

The team Vitalik assembled solved almost 50% of research problems they set out to solve:
https://github.com/ethereum/research

Thats what real talent looks like. Bancor is dog tier shit and if you fell for it you're an idiot.
>>
File: 1357123518035.jpg (189KB, 1300x740px) Image search: [Google]
1357123518035.jpg
189KB, 1300x740px
>>2605279
>Why isn't there a happy Wojak
>>
I told you several times
You are giving them your ethereum and in return they will give you a shitcoin, just like any central bank
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.