[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ANS dying right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (117KB, 1336x651px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
117KB, 1336x651px
Is ANS dying right now?
>>
>>2604471
yes, sell me your bags
>>
File: stopthepumps.png (109KB, 800x519px) Image search: [Google]
stopthepumps.png
109KB, 800x519px
>>2604471

After the pump comes the dump, anon.
>>
>>2604480
yeah im sure you're shit tier discord group announced the 100+ mil "pump" that ans went though.
>>
Most coins are eating right now so i'm not too worried.
>>
No

But people had too high expectations for the conference.

They expected something with Microsoft, Alibaba or something.

All they got was NEO.

Now it is gonna correct after the hype to around 4-5 usd until something major happens.
>>
>>2604586
And if nothing will ever happen?
>>
>>2604597
it will get pnd in a couple of months no matter what happens
>>
>>2604597
That is a possibility yes.

But remember that ETH was around 7-11 usd for like a year.

It is basically the "Chinese ETH" but easier to write smart contracts due to compatability to other code languages and more to come.

Remember it is always a gamble.

I thought this was interesting tho https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6jatgv/demystifying_the_alibaba_connection/
>>
>>2604646
Why do you think ANS is better than ETH?
>>
>>2604667
do your research broham. for one thing it can't ever be forked. unlike ETH which is probably gonna mutate into a 3rd stupid coin soon.

or don't. be a retard and think ans are crap like most of the penniless retards here. more ants for me.
>>
>>2604667
ETH is just a platform to run Dapps

AntShares you buy shares to get coins. It is both ETH and a currency.

and also CHYYYYYYYYYYNAAAAAAAAA
>>
they use ants to season the dogs
>>
Just let it die.
>>
>>2604471
It's being manipulated to make it collapse in price

Just look at the order book, hundreds to tens of thousands of ANS is being bought and sold constantly

I don't expect it to go further down much, I think is its floor
>>
>>2604913

it's going to $2
>>
>>2605043
I hope so, then I can finally invest. My only apprehension is the wallet asking for root access and the fact that it's a currency that can't have decimals lol.
>>
>>2605105
it's not a currency. it's a share. do your research. and give me a break with the root access FUD. as if you even know what that means.
>>
>>2605118
I'm not trying to FUD, I already said I might invest. The root access thing is worrying because we don't know why it requires it and I have crypto wallets on my PC.
>>
NEO sounds bad and logo antshares was much better
>>
This is exactly what the whales want, they are shaking you all out into panic selling. Taking all your ans, and then its gonna shoot back, you all gonna cry and whales will repeat the process.
>>
>>2605197

they already buried your money under the Great Wall
>>
What do you mean they buried money under the great wall?
>>
>>2605118
>root access is fud
Wut?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.