[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GNT is gona fly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: GNT fls.png (103KB, 1900x851px) Image search: [Google]
GNT fls.png
103KB, 1900x851px
There is not much time before this rocket will fly....
Only 45BTC left than we go.
>>
that's a pretty big sell wall, desu
>>
Lol There is ZERO left dude. That's just a whale wall. Whale will drop it at will. Get ready.
>>
>>2603306
That's why I sent you all warning. I am a good person!
>>
>>2603331
lol I read that in a Pajeet voice, but I know you're serious. So thank you.
>>
>>2603350
I will send you plates with this quote for your new lambo ;)
>>
Jesus that wall is not going down.
>>
>>2603366
this wall is softhand eliminator :)
>>
Buy in now?
>>
Does this mean that the price will rise?

But if the wall not falling, there won't be any rise, lol
>>
>>2603372
>>2603379

dear god no, this is equivelent of buying at ATH. when the wall cant be penetrated the price will plummet

OP might even be the whale. this is a scam thread
>>
like I said. This wall is not for pussys and rats :)
>>
In TA this is known as Bulkowskis Measured Move Down. Read up on the percentages of correction after it completes which it is. Great opportunity y'all.
>>
>>2603379
Thank you
>>
>>2603389
finally some knowledge.
>>
>>2603379
the price will most likely fall tbqh, but if it actually penetrates that wall for some reason, it will moon incredible hard
>>
>>2603389
>>2603392
Was meaned you
>>
>>2603379
Such walls are made to keep the price low so the whale can buy a lot a cheap coins passively, then he lifts the wall, buy a bunch more to trigger a volume increase and the pump begins.
>>
>>2603379
What OP means is (or should mean) is that the whale keeps driving the price down.
When its down enough they will pull off and it starts to moon back to where it was
>>
>>2603407
exactly!
>>
whale building new wall on 30k
>>
when is a good time to buy? what should we wait for?
>>
>>2603458
spontaneous disappearance of the 45btc wall.
>>
Just be aware that if the wall disappears it can just reappear just as fast, setting the price even lower or only slightly higher.
>>
>>2603484
By the time the wall is gone, it's too late.
>>
>>2603525
thank you, I was thinking about this
>>
this means i should buy
>>
that fucking thing is not going anywhere it seems

what is the whale thinking? how much does the price have to go down for him to drop it?
>>
>>2603529
usually the wall disappears and there are some cheap asks left, this is the time to buy. u have to watch carefully tho. and be fast
>>
guise is this the moment?
>>
>>2604043
No. Wait for brass.
>>
>>2604059
>muh hodl

stfu trying to daytrade here

no but seriously, when is that thing coming out man?
>>
>>2604067
When the fucking wall dissappears

No reason at all to buy now. Youre only risking it to go lower and miss the chance to buy lower. Unless some counterwhale comes up and buys that whole thing. Would also cause a mooning
>>
>>2604074
I lov u
>>
Pretty newby here so let's see if I got this right

>single person buys 45btc of this which causes the price to go up because of supply and demand
>we wait for this one person to sell
>price dips because supply suddenly bigger than demand
>we buy in as it is down
>price goes up gradually over time (?)

Is this correct? I'm not quite sure why the price is supposed to go up after the sale though
>>
>>2604103
I missread you kek. I dont know when brass comes out
>>
>>2604152
np man, you actually answered to my other question so thanks
>>
This is going back up and stabilizing right?
>>
>>2604105
Don't think that whale will actually sell anything, he just cancel his sell order.
>>
File: Naamloos.png (31KB, 857x365px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
31KB, 857x365px
So this is the wall right?
>>
>>2604637
yes
>>
Honestly /biz/, what do you think GNT will be trading at in one year's time?
>>
>>2604731
10-15$

and that's pretty moderate
>>
So what will be the selling target? at 30k? He created a new wall on it.
>>
any guarantee that sell wall is gonna drop today? for all we know that thing could be up for days, right?
>>
did he finally wake up?
>>
I dont know when. But you can see it on your own its gonna happen!
>>
is that wall at 50k new?
>>
>>2604974
yep
>>
Ok, it hit $0.59
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 1807x175px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18KB, 1807x175px
I hope I haven't done any mistake.
>>
oh.. I see you are the whale. Damn 50 box
>>
I cant wait :) lambo im commin! :)
>>
>>2605293
post order history
>>
Anyone know how long this wall has been up?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.