[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To pursue wealth before attractive women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: d5a8mozjxady.gif (4MB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
d5a8mozjxady.gif
4MB, 432x480px
Should an average guy chase financial success/wealth before chasing (for example) a woman like this ?

Should he make his life and goals a priority, before trying to hook up with such a woman (without putting her on a pedestal) ?

Lastly, I want to show you guys (only 3 videos) why I'm a bit convinced that chasing wealth before attractive women isn't bs:

https://youtu.be/8j7H6WruSmY?t=157

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8ORQJtxicrA

https://youtu.be/ZS6--6jL5r8?t=2m43s

What do you guys think of this ?
>>
>>2601249
/b/ is that way faggot ---->
>>
>>2601249
Unless you are a 10/10 you will not get that with out serious wealth
>>
>>2601249
100% a womans gonna take everything you've ever earned and you won't even see it coming.
>>
>>2601249
pussy is MASSIVELY overpriced
>>
>>2601249
nothing makes your dick feel bigger than a fat wallet
don't give a fuck what women think or want
go for success first and the women will follow
>>
>been poor as fuck and terrible with women my whole life
>start making decent bank ~$150k pa
>never tell anyone what I'm making
>don't buy any fancy shit
>women all over me
I swear they can sense money, there was nothing to give me away and they were everywhere.
>>
if all you care about in a relationship is beauty than you're better off just hiring a full-time whore. she'd have a set price and long-run be cheaper than whatever gold-digging girl you'd eventually shack up with.
>>
>>2601331

women like pride. you've probably been walking around with an aura of self-worth and women love that shit.
>>
> betabux. jump in, get married to the first girl you nut. She gets BBC. lose 50% of your wealth & custody of your children to a bitch that looks worse than. $50 hooker
>better than above. Stay single & fck world class hookers
> redpillers. Stay single & fck.
> redpillers on hardcore. Stay single & fck. As you evolve you Learn to differentiate wifey material & have a solid family life
The end
>>
>>2601249
>Should an average guy chase financial success/wealth before chasing (for example) a woman like this ?
What? Yes. In the words of 50 cent:

>Homey, you hustlin backwards if you chasin a bitch
>Stupid - chase the paper they come with the shit
>>
>>2601249
Do both my guy
>>
this is the best gif ive ever seen
>>
>>2601249

Fuck that. You find a woman that's into you for YOU not your fucking money.

I've got a great looking wife. We've been together 11 years. 7 years in my business went balls up and we lost everything, even our house. We're still digging out of that hole and she's stuck by my side the entire time. It was never about the money.
>>
>>2601349
Probably, I was a lot happier because money wasn't an issue.
>>
File: f65.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
f65.png
6KB, 640x480px
desu in your pursuit of wealth (if you're doing it properly) you're going to be forced into social situations with so many people. i.e. school, meetings, workshops, etc.
At that point you'd probably meet a pretty girl that has mutual feelings for you.

If you've gone through all that and you still haven't gotten even close. Then it's probably your fault (ugly, shit personality) and you should just opt to kys.
>>
Women are attracted to STATUS not money, go back to natural instincts of human beings. Women want the Alpha male who can protect them and provide for them. If your driving a Ferrari, their assumption is that you must be an important high status human and so they are more attracted. Women are a lot more socially intelligent than men are and they can sense if you are a 'loser' or not. It's not all about money.

That's why a poor guy with super confidence and 'game' can just as easily pull a hot girl as he is using a different way to demonstrate his high social status but it has the same effect.

At the end of the day they do really like you for you.....but what are you? are you a loser at the bottom of lifes food chain or are you at the top of the ladder? that will generally dictate the scope of females you will attract

Most people with money are generally important people, Leaders of men, more likely to poses the most attractive attributes.

............but still there are definitely a lot of gold diggers out there and there are also a lot of super hot girls that are tired of serial relationships and just settle with a fat dude who tick the boxes works a stable 9-5 and wont cheat on them.
>>
I'm just planning to take my gains to a tax haven in Asia and spend the rest of my days sexing Thai shemales.
>>
>>2601502
This all the way.

This is the definitive truth. It's only this.
>>
>>2601249
I think money first is a good idea. However, meanwhile, study guys like this so you're somewhat prepared for part 2.

https://therationalmale.com/

Also, this guy does good work:

http://revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/change-reality-changing-questions/
>>
>>2601506
This is a thread about getting with women, not men with mental illnesses.
>>
>>2601506
YES! Would 100% do the same.
>>
>>2601249
1. Get filthy rich
2. Get Personal Trainer
3. Get super fit
4.???
5. Profit
>>
>>2601582
4. become faggot
>>
>>2601502
>Women are attracted to STATUS

FUCK i knew i shouldve gone all in on that ICO
>>
File: 1481963124683.png (2KB, 128x64px) Image search: [Google]
1481963124683.png
2KB, 128x64px
>>2601673
kek
>>
I believe you should have a balance between advancing your career and social life. If you go all in on chasing the money, what will you do if you lose all that money one day? Grow other aspects of life, like your social skills, physique, hobbies.
>>
File: 1233453524.jpg (39KB, 539x367px) Image search: [Google]
1233453524.jpg
39KB, 539x367px
>>2601249
>referencing Scarface
>>
Who's the chick in the gif?
>>
>>2601364
https://www.instagram.com/sierraaaskyee/
>>
>>2601951
Sierra Egan
>>
>>2601249
your life stages aren't standing by for your conscious decisionmaking

if an average anon does not land a partner during late teens/early-mid 20s, he won't be bothered to do so in his 30s
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.