[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golem's founder and lead developer is a WOMAN. SELL SELL SELL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Golem's founder and lead developer is a WOMAN.
SELL
SELL
SELL
>>
>still looks less effeminate than Vitalik
>>
>>2601224
holy KEK
>>
>>2601213
Sign me up for a 3some with her and Galia.
>>
historically speaking, this is actually solid advice. will not be purchasing golem shares
>>
File: photo.jpg (108KB, 512x512px)
photo.jpg
108KB, 512x512px
>>2601241
So why are women the ones dominating this sphere right now? It is almost embarrassing,to be honest. I mean I can understand if they are token positions since men obey strong women like their mommies, so its almost a strategic gesture.
>>
>>2601213
Slavic though, Slavic women actually work
>>
If anything this could attract normies attention. Still unsure if to buy some golem though
>>
If you guys want only 6'5 aryan males working on all your tech, you're going to be severely disappointed.
>>
>>2601270
well of you want to enter college you have to be black. so thats probably why. there looking to achieve the awww its a strong women effect. not keeping in mind that women are fucking stupid. i will prove it. drive down the road in a car. every girl you see will be texting on a phone. every one. not one not on facebook while driving. i was fucking a girl the other day i had to toss her phone because she was on facebook while i was fucking her
>>
File: 1498246189620.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1498246189620.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>2601224
LMAO
>>
>>2601213
literally sold everything right now because of this
>>
yeah dude i totally want some random dark web hacker running executable code on my machine, way of the future new paradigm wow how come this isnt 50 trillion already
>>
>marketing
Everything is fine
>developer
Run for the hills
>>
Y'all bought ZCash, that went to the fucking moon and was made by a goddamn tranny kike whos sole motivation was to get you all to pay for him to finish cutting off his dick.
>>
>>2601449
That isn't a woman it's a mentally unstable man and history had proven some of them to be very good at math / coding.
https://youtu.be/TcqWok8AubE
>>
>>2601319
this is true, I like to think it is a token position because women in tech have the most horrible reputation of any group.
>>
>>2601224

It's funny cuz it's true.
>>
>>2601213
Get the fuck out of this shit. Someone also tried to shill lumens whose founder is some anxious Chung lee looking mess. Never take chances with female heads.
>>
>>2601270
Oh my kek, do you really not get it? Women are given massive preferential treatment and special privileges, especially in tech fields.
>>
she is not
its made by polacks

zaden szanujacy się polak nie pozwoli kurwie prowadzić biznesu, tym bardziej zwiazanego kurwa z kucowaniem
>>
>>2601213
No... NOOOO I'm too insecure to hold a coin like this!!
>>
>>2601389
shit, I just bought it today, like seariously TODAY

and I'm thinking about doing the same, fuck, why this is always happening to me? everything i touch turnes to shit
>>
>>2601243

What about that huge PTOY pump? I'd still trust a woman over a Jew with my money.
>>
File: 3124215346.jpg (191KB, 1230x563px)
3124215346.jpg
191KB, 1230x563px
>>2601520
I TOLD YOU FUCKERS

SHE IS ONLY ONE OF THE CO-FOUDERS, PROBABLY BITCH OF SOME FROM THE TEAM

they are fucking nerds and stuff, but they are slavs, they are POLISH, I know my country

https://golem.network/team.html
>>
>>2601213
>the first crypto project lead by a woman
You guys can't be this stupid, the first of ANYTHING will get mad attention. This has huge potential to make all the feminist buy golem, specially those in engineering who think they own the world by being the only girl in class.
>>
LMAO

I swear crypto is a sjw paradise
>>
>>2601213
Not an argument.
>>
>>2601319
>well of you want to enter college you have to be black
this is what retards who graduated high-school with 2.0 GPA ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>2601449
>ZCash
Daira Hopwood
@feministPLT

Trans queer atheist kinky aspie anarcha-feminist. Experiential realist. ze/hir pronouns.

This shit would have worried me if I had known, honestly.
>>
>>2601589
>>2601938
>>2601941
JUST WATCH WHAT I POSTED IDIOTS
>>
>>2601952
Why are you quoting me? The post you made had nothing to do with my post you dumb polack, stick to scrubbing toilets.
>>
>>2601213
a tattoo'd one at that
>>
>>2601520
swiete slowa. I tak chuj z tego projektu bedzie, typowy hype
>>
>>2601213
6/10, ale po kilku głębszych bym namiętnie potradował jej golemy
>>
>>2602030
>>2602212
I don't know what theyre saying but I truly hope it is as misogynistic as it looks
>>
you guys are making predictions based off the gender of the co-founder?

More so even.. youre taking actions over it lol.

Welcome to the 21st century. The world of crypto and general understanding that females can be on pair with males when it comes to competence.
>>
>>2602519
Enjoy your loses when the hype is over.
There will never be a good product.
Trust me I do speak polish and understand what this team is like and what are their capabilities.
>>
>>2602519

> b-b-but... its the CURRENT YEAR
> women are people now

lmao
losing your shirt will hopefully teach you cucks a lesson
>>
https://golem.network/team.html
Those selling didn't even bother to look this up? Julian leads everything.
>>
>>2602519
>>2602519
bet you are one of the people bagholding hospital negresscoin right now. LMAO
>>
male/female who gives a shit

the real thing you should be concerned about is how many of these scams are coming out of eastern europe. thats an instant red flag
>>
>>2602568
Do you really believe that a bunch of webpage and Ruby coders will create useful cloud computing solution? golem will be pumped and dumped
>>
>>2601213
Short initiated.
>>
>>2601589
why the fuck would a woman wear ponytails in the shower
>>
>>2602696
Girls always wear ponytails during golden shower in Max Hardcore movies
>>
>>2602598
I don't give a shit. Ethtrader will hype this, it will pump and I will sell even higher than I could now.
>>
I have been reading up on 'women in tech' and apparently they are just there for quotas and aren't given real responsibilities. Let's just hope that is the case. I don't think there has been a single successful tech company led by a woman.
>>
>>2602926
I am doing the same, but I really do not believe that they will actually produce something useful. They are too small, they look like webpage coders. For project like this you need a real savant like Vitalik.
>>
>>2601449
like >>2601467 said some trannies can code because even though they're crazy they're still men.
>>
>>2601213
She looks lovely and smart. BUY!
>>
>>2602948
Colossal Order. They have only been making copycat games and they got lucky as fuck when EA shit the bed with Sim City, but still.
>>
>>2601213
She looks like waifu material, all in goys
>>
>>2602948

the only reason women would be in tech is for quotas, because they fucked the CEO or for eye candy
>>
ahahah the price is actually crashing because of this. no one likes women lmao
>>
LMAO at thinking 4chan could affect the price of anything but a pajeet startup coin.
Most of the members here couldn't find two Bitcoins to rub together.
>>
>>2604450
/biz/ has the ability to move the market by about $20-$50 million. I have seen you scum make or break coins, among them pivx, dgb, rdd, xby
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.