[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DGB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: TFW.png (45KB, 333x229px) Image search: [Google]
TFW.png
45KB, 333x229px
Uh, guys? The pump and dump was over 2 weeks ago, why are you still shilling it?

Whats that? There are people who actually believe a coin with outdated tech from 2014 is actually going to have a 1 billion market cap with this type of market where there are already 200 other coins that surpass it? oh, ok.

Well, i tried to you warn ya. gl to you all.
>>
Damn you, Merk, the pink whale!
>>
Minecraft server will send dgb to Uranus.
>>
But muh muh conference.
>>
>>2601132

I am not a pink whale.
I am the saviour of /biz/

- Merk
>>
>>2601148
I'm Spartacus.
>>
>>2601135
>TFW DGB loses to fags in June
>But muh maybe they can win in July
>>
They're just bagholders, they have to shill if they want their money back.
Well, they could just sell and put it into something not shit and profitable, but your can't expect someone who is still holding DGB to come up with a common sense idea like that.
>>
File: Bag are heavy.png (155KB, 828x384px) Image search: [Google]
Bag are heavy.png
155KB, 828x384px
People do stupid things when fueled by greed. I thin most of us made stupid mistakes when new so let this be a lesson, don't buy anything without
1. Checking the marketcap
2. Reading the announcement thread
3. Making sure the dev still give a fuck (check post history)
4. Installing and running the wallet

Sure you will miss lots of pumps but if you aren't on the inside you are always risking bags.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.