[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last chance to get on this before it moons!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: logo2.png (85KB, 1030x1030px) Image search: [Google]
logo2.png
85KB, 1030x1030px
Last chance to get on this before it moons!
>>
Definitely one of the better opportunities at the moment
>>
>>2601082
That chart is all fucking over the place. How do you figure this is gonna moon?
>>
>>2601082
I already dumped this bag about two days ago.
>>
>>2601099
It's good for more. One of the few projects that doesn't require a huge stretch of imagination to see good modest success. Should continue to push on even as the reality of 'high risk / high reward' creeps in and ventilates overambitious shitcoins from the market.
>>
>>2601159
Having just dumped my fucking ARK bags I'm not really interested in another HODL, if I wanted money overnight and no regrets in selling is this a good option?

Honestly to me it doesn't look like it is. Seriously, the chart's just a mess. Shit is a day trader's fucking nightmare.
>>
>>2601211
That kind of patience will get you nowhere
>>
>>2601159
>doesn't require a huge stretch of imagination to see good modest success

what theyre doing is illegal in 3/4 of the world, users that setup to become end nodes can get charged for whatever someone else does illegally using your node
they literally put away 20% of their ico for payment of 'anticipated legal issues'
ontop of that theyre not even close to a working alpha let alone beta or end product
definitely an interesting concept, but there are significant hurdles and years before it can actually be any good

money could be invested better elsewhere imo
>>
>>2601211
I don't really have anything suggesting an overnight moon, it got pretty smothered on listing with fucking bittrex maintaining wallets and the status ICO fucking with the ETH network for a while, then the ETH dump incident and what's looked to have been a pretty shaky overall market for a minute thereafter. Looks like we've leveled out a bit now though so maybe if a bit of confidence returns we'll see it get some love. I wouldn't be too concerned with a 100 - 200 mil cap on this one with the overall market as it is.
>>
>>2601268
I like you Anon
>>
>>2601254
You're not wrong, and I typically don't do things like this, but I'm getting kinda nervous here. I've burned through like half my DGB gainz by being too fucking cautious in the short term, as well as getting cocky and buying multiple ATHs

I just wanna try to fly back up a little ways, I'm still holding ANS long term
>>
>>2601268
Yeah I wrote a big post on the legal issues a while back. Basically I think node pricing sorts it out.
>>
>>2601308
Oh and also that for it to really go big providers would need some way to comply with regulations as they see fit on an individual basis.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.