[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From a semi newfag to freshie newfags--- had some amazing gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
From a semi newfag to freshie newfags---

had some amazing gains since I started so passing on some knowledge, take it with a pinch of salt. Basic guide to get into crypto

1. read up on technical anaysis
2. learn how buy bitcoin and transfer currencies and set up bittrex etc.
3. Read the book 'mad genius' and realize that the world in the future is going to heavily impacted and run by AI and crypto.
4. Read 4 chan to find out some potential shills.
5. look up said shill currency to see if it is just a pump and dump or whether you can understand it and how it will be used in the future.
6. if it hasnt already hit it's all time high and is still low or has now dipped to a level where it doesnt look like it could really crash further BUY.
7A. when it starts going down to a point where it looks like your guess and shills were wrong SELL and accept the loss.
7B. keep it untill it moons and SELL
8. Repeat
9. Join your local lambo meetup
>>
>>2600871
>Technical Analysis

Yeah don't listen to this guy
>>
>>2600984
You forgot trading on margin, stop sells, and The Deal by Trump.
>>
Shows how easy this shit is, Pareto principle- your here worrying about how spelling has an impact on trading whilst i'm here focused on the 20% of knowledge really needed to make 80% of the results.
>>
>>2601031
It is not hard.

Much depends on what you want from it.
I hear lambo all the time here. I am fine with my trustworthy toyota.

All I want is home improvement; that is why I am into this.
I just bought myself a new bedroom from crypto gains after joining last month (May 23st) with 1500 euro.

I still hold loads of shitcoins and the top 3.
So I guess a new kitchen will be here in 2 months.

Set your goals, read the OP, read read read all the info. Fuck the ICO bubble. And fuck the idiots here.
>>
Long term holds are where it's at. Chasing moons is too risky. Just get in on good coins and hold that shit down. We're still in the early days of crypto
>>
>>2600871
I just want to buy a used motorcycle, lets say that's $3,000-$6,000, if I start out with say $500 and I can learn this shit quickly do you lads think I could do it in 6 months?
>>
>>2601586

You just have to be willing to put a good amount of money on the line. I'm up about $8k in profit, but that's after putting down $9.5k. Also beware to curse of making money. You'll get greedy and suddenly making something like $10k from doing nothing isn't good enough any you'll want more
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>7B. keep it untill it moons and SELL
holding this bags for amlost a mouth

and i fucking will till they fucking green
>>
>>2601638

What bags you holding my dude?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.