[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undervalued af

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: HoI6xRdX.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
HoI6xRdX.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
Patientory is the only crypto to address something really significant... health care. The cap is only 19 million. I can easily see this mooning with easily 5x-30x gains, but I can also see this going down to $0 because of (((their))) laws. What do you goyim think?
>>
naw fuk this coin nig runs it
>>
>>2600482
8 hospitals in pipeline
Private eth. Soft fork
Focusing on hippa compliance
Storj CEO on advisory board
International, likely first clients are international as less hurdles to overcome.
Agree. Undervalued. People keep crapping on the CEO cause she's black or her degree is weak sauce. Doesn't matter if she can speak the roadmap, surround herself with a solid team and sell it to a major system. Kaiser P. Worked with them on the model. HODL for me.
>>
>>2600680
Her fucking CTO is black
>>
>>2600673
dur i dont wanna make money bc da niggers
>>
File: 20170624_235516.png (635KB, 1080x1848px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_235516.png
635KB, 1080x1848px
>>2600482
>>>2600680
>Her fucking CTO is black
How long have you been retarded?
>>
>>2600686
WE
>>
>>2600680
Her fucking CTO is black
>>
File: 1476832963052.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476832963052.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>2600482
>>2600680
>got in on the ICO
>really excited for the project, fell for the healthcare meme
>/biz/ has been fudding it non stop since it was added to bittrex
>>
>>2600680
Her fucking CTO is black
>>
>>2600734
WUZ
>>
Just take your 3x and split
>>
>>2600482
Don't bother OP. Racists will stay poor regardless of our advice
>>
File: 1497541942540.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497541942540.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
>>2600804
SHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeIT
>>
>>2600815

Yeah bros. stay away guys trust me . Im white.
>>
Just saying if you are holding the coins now you gotta sell right fucking now or you are going to see your profit fucking tank. this coin has 0 future. trust me. so please please sell now.
>>
Dumped these bags after it hit exchanges, was considering rebuy until that nigresse fucking ethered the ETH market and made it clear this project is not going to make it.
>>
/biz/ says to stay away from black and jew coins yet I've been ripped off by tons of white boy devs, listen to your own instincts not Goebbels here.
>>
File: Cpzu5EgVYAAQm9D.jpg (60KB, 634x444px) Image search: [Google]
Cpzu5EgVYAAQm9D.jpg
60KB, 634x444px
>>2600881
WE

WUZ

DOCTARZ
>>
>>2600881
Have you seen the slut interviewed? She isn't up to the challenges of this industry.
>>
For what it's worth.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

Idea of this coin is good, but didn't invest personally.
>>
>>2600952
This, it's not because she's black, it's because she clueless.

The premise of patientory is flawed.

https://youtu.be/NmDS4u1SQO4
>>
File: 1498045410256.jpg (40KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498045410256.jpg
40KB, 540x540px
>>2600482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmDS4u1SQO4&t=643s

Watch this autist grill her. She mostly bullshits through the whole interview.

He asks her if it wouldn't be risky to have all patient data on a blockchain because everything would be public. She says it would be encrypted and a patient would need to use their private key to allow anyone to access their data.

6:18 Every patient needs to enter their private key along with their doctor in a multi-sig way EVERY time a doctor wants to access their data. That would never work out for obvious reasons.

12:00 Blockchains aren't very good at storing large amounts of data how do you solve that problem?

>We use the hospital's centralized database.

HUH?!!! Well then that defeats the whole purpose doesn't it.

17:15 What if a person can't provide their private key because they're incapacitated.

>You would need a trusted person who knows your private key

WTF. That could go wrong in so many ways.

19:55 What if a person loses their private key?

>You're fucked. Your records are gone. Don't lose your private key.

22:30 What is the token for?

>You need it to access the network.

So fucking hospitals are going to have to go on coinbase and send to bittrex and buy the tokens so they can store their data.

22:53 Why would you use this instead of another storage coin?

>Gibberish

24:00 How is it different than drop box?

>There's gonna be machine learnin' AI that's gonna diagnose patients. Also data aggregation.

WTF how can there be data aggregation when all of it is encrypted gibberish on the network.
>>
File: 1498229151300.jpg (166KB, 1133x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498229151300.jpg
166KB, 1133x1200px
Factom *already* does what this coin is trying to be able to do. also look at this team. Niggers and a sweaty autistic man. no thanks.
>>
>>2601192
>sweaty nerd, nog, and a literal pajeeta
no thx
>>
>>2600680
> no working product
> not even a single line of code available on github
> the retarded nigger woman CEO cannot even respond basic questions at an AMA without showing her utter ignorance
> the CEO has a degree in AFRICAN STUDIES

enjoy your bags moron, no one is buying your shit
>>
>>2601192
I don't know man... usually the uglier the staff, the better they are at IT. These guys might be fucking geniuses because they are repulsive.
>>
>>2601313
yes, the famous geniuses with a degree in AFRICAN STUDIES. you retarded piece of dogshit shill
>>
these guys have no experience in the medical field
>>
>>2600482
>health care
it's fitting for a ponzi scheme to serve another ponzi scheme
>>
who would be dumb enough to put money in this nogcoin?
>>
>>2600731
nobody wants your fucking nignog pajeet bags. this shitcoin has more red flags on it then a fucking nuclear powerplant
>>
This is the team behind the coin you're investing in. You deserve to lose all your money,
>>
>>2601192

fancy turning up to Google to represent your new venture dressed like that LMAO
>>
File: images (4).jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
6KB, 224x224px
Stfu nigger, this con is garbage scam to steal our money

GET OUT ME SWAMP
>>
>It'll go up or it'll go down
Hmm I never would have figured that out on my own, thanks for such wonderful insight OP
>>
>>2602625

Made around 0.25 BTC about a week ago on PTOY. I guess I'm dumb.
>>
>>2603060
Greater fool theory is valid.
>>
>>2603060

> i made a dumb decision but someone else was even dumber
> therefore Im a genius
>>
>>2603060
I made a cool 50% riding two waves of the spike. I bought back in after it was over but the bags were too heavy. I lost most of what I made, but it was to jump into NMR last night at 300, so I made out ok.
This coin should hit the news though, at some point. I just don't see them missing an opportunity to shame whitey.
>>
Three words for you:

African. Studies. Major.
>>
>>2603166
>This coin should hit the news though, at some point.

This.
If normies buy into cryptos, health care projects like PTOY will attract everyone who is insane enough. Health care spends money left and right, if the general public even glances at them, this project will skyrocket.

(Everyone who thinks normies already discovered cryptos underestimates the money willing t go into cryptos big time.)
>>
>>2600482
The founder is a fucking idiot which is why I pulled out.

Either way the health sector is notoriously slow for adapting new shit so I've got plenty of time to make gains elsewhere in more short-mid term coins
>>
>>2600482
it's a scam you idiot

there's no way healthcare would integrate into the blockchain
>>
stop shilling such a shit coin.
>>
>>2603242
>Health care spends money left and right,
this is one of the most ridiculous statements i've ever heard

> if the general public even glances at them, this project will skyrocket.

People are outright paranoid when it comes to medical data. Gl explaining to a average joe that his data is secure

besides, the healthcare industry is not only underfunded, they also are infamous for using legacy tech, winXP and fax are not uncommon.

There is NO CHANCE that this project will succeed
>>
>>2600878
coin with solid roadmap has no future because niggers, right
>>
>>2604649
just trust me bro. and thank me later
>>
>>2604649
I dislike all of the racist shit surrounding this coin, but still - it's literally worthless and every selling point it has been debunked.
>>
>>2604802

> i dislike racism but this niggercoin has no future

lel
>>
>>2602699
>Mohan Ramanuja
>Technology Implementation
>Picture of a Pajeet looking scared and ready to fucking book it

Oh my god my sides I can't handle it. His fucking face has me in hysterics.
>>
>>2604886
LOL oh my god im literally screaming right now
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.