[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best storage place for my coins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot.png (499KB, 693x603px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
499KB, 693x603px
I usually keep them on exchanges, but I have a combo I want to sit on for long term gainz.

My computer is 8 years old and I don't want it to crash on me. Should I put them all on paper wallets?
>>
>>2600404
duh
>>
>>2600404
ive never seen a sourced one of those pics
>>
>>2600397
keep it on bittrex.
>>
>>2600404
Why do you think Iran is the bad guy?
>>2600479
I have them on poloniex and coinbase mostly.
I'm sure they'll be around in 5-10 years, but I also don't want to take that chance.
I just want to forget about them and sit on them
>>
>>2600404
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/declassified-emails-reveal-natos-true-motive-topple-gaddafi-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/

gaddhaffi was too woke
>>
Their Ayatollah authorized child sex and trannies in the early 80s, I kek at anyone who says Iran is redpilled.
>>
“A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed.

A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man’s four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl’s sister.”
– Ayatollah Khomeini, Tahrir al-Vasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom, Iran, 1990.

“Establishing the Islamic state world-wide belong to the great goals of the revolution.” — Kohmeini, Resalat, 25 March 1988.

“A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.” – From Khomeini’s book, Tahrir al-Vasyleh, fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

“A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. …This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister.” – ”Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrir al-Vasyleh,” Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom, Iran, 1990.
>>
>>2600917
Pro-tip: basically no one liked Khomeini
>>
>>2600917

Why do we keep talking about the fuckin girl's sister?
>>
>>2600917
That's like basing China of today by what chairman Mao said.
>>
>>2600397
Get yourself a new pc anon
And a new trezor or a ledger
Get a simple version of Linux, mint, Komodo or ubuntu
Select encrypted hard drive option with a password that's at least 20 characters but memorable
Install security updates
Download gpg
Set up a new protonmail account
Generate a new gpg password something around 20 characters but memorable
Download the wallets you like for the coins you want
Encrypt Back ups of the wallets offline onto a new USB, along with the gpg key ring data, also private keys, 2fa restoration data etc. This stays in a safe place and doesn't get used for anything else ever.
Keep the public keys for wallets receive addresses on a file somewhere on your desktop
Get a nice wallet like exodus that you can use as a staging point between your cold storage and exchanges
Again you want to backup all your private keys onto your USB)
Don't browse the web or receive any emails on this computer.
Set up 2fa on all the exchanges.
You are not completely untouchable now but are well protected.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.