[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Ive cashed out my 2x earnings from Numeraire, where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 255x197px
Now that Ive cashed out my 2x earnings from Numeraire, where do I put them? is there any promising projects for tommorrow?
>>
Everything else is down so take your pick. I recommend ANS.
>>
>>2600189
ANS
DGB
ARK
SWT

ACTUALLY WAIT HOLYSHIT NMR COMING BACK SHIT
>>
>>2600248
y-yeah those coins are definitely going places
>>
>>2600248

Don't include ans & ark with dbg
>>
>>2600189
I called Numeraire really early. You might recall me shilling about how ML is the future blah blah blah in the thread about it.

Put it into Blocknet. Look at the technology behind it. Easy doubles here.

Blocknet will enable all blockchains to talk to one another. That technology is almost priceless.

Thank me later.
>>
STRAT and ANS for long-term holds. Just buy up equal amounts of each (maybe wait on ANS to dip a bit more) and just sit on em
>>
>>2601164
Link to their white paper.

I cba ty anon. Btw you made me like 6 btc with that nmr tip.
>>
>>2601164
What's the difference between blocknet and ARK's smart bridge?
>>
Despite /ans/ becoming meme material, i do like it for a long hold. There's a lot to look forward to with the rebranding to neo, and its being added to the new exchange binace in july. Plus the technology behind it is superior to ethereum.
>>
>>2600189
IOC is very undervalued still with a strong team behind it, it is another one of those sleepers that has the potential to give you massive ROI
>>
>>2600189
Make sure to look into SHIFT too, Phantom release is near, easy 2x to be made here. Huge discount right now.
>>
NMR still worth buying at .05?
>>
>>2601267
Good question, and one that I can't answer.
I take back anything I said about Blocknet. Seems like a sketch fest now, knowing they have no whitepaper.

I think the current price is 100% smoke and mirrors without having something explains their plan.
I should just go to bed, I'm tired.

>>2601196
Forget BLOCK --
No whitepaper and HTML issues in their blog. Best it will be is an overvalued pump and dump. Get in now and out before it floors desu senpai.

Sorry about the bad advice! I was working off a tip and invested without doing due diligence.
I made 2x on NMR but then lost 75% of my capital in bad trades.

I'm still gonna leave whatever's left of my remaining capital in this and go to bed.
Anyway, if nothing else, it looks like there's some price manipulation coming in, so that could be a positive. Just be sure to set your stop losses.
>>
>>2601382
Only if you like to play with cat corpses.
>>
>>2601382
Eldritch currency, who knows.
>>
File: 1498347948723.png (40KB, 1215x699px)
1498347948723.png
40KB, 1215x699px
>>2600248
>all these shitcoins
>>
CFI
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.