[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legit question: Where did all this money fucking go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: debt.png (1002KB, 1407x789px) Image search: [Google]
debt.png
1002KB, 1407x789px
Legit question:

Where did all this money fucking go?
>>
File: niggerfield1.jpg (489KB, 793x965px) Image search: [Google]
niggerfield1.jpg
489KB, 793x965px
>>2598995
>>
File: NOOOOOOOOOOOO2.jpg (108KB, 1092x726px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOOOOOOOOO2.jpg
108KB, 1092x726px
>>2598995
HOLY SHIT
Get out of fiat NOW
SELL SELL SELL
>>
Middle East
>>
>>2598995
Corruption fool
>>
>>2598995
Private pockets
>>
File: 1498316869166.png (561KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498316869166.png
561KB, 600x600px
>>2599033
I am.
>>
>>2598995
slurry funds
>>
>>2598995
Reverse-engineering downed UFOs.
>>
>>2599497
If it were real thats the shit they should be putting money in, not fucking defence forces
>>
>>2599796
That's exactly what they want you to think.
>>
>>2598995
Over time I've taken a lot of screenshots of articles, common themes are waste and retardation. A lot of times they waste tens or hundreds of millions like retards. One prominent example off the top of my head they wasted a couple hundred mill for building solar panels but they wheren't even comparable with their grid system and then they destroyed them because they wanted to expand a parking lot. Yep they destroyed them..speaking of which another example I can think of is they wasted like a hundred mill in aircraft equipment by selling it for scrap.
>>
More legit question is... How is your entire country not bankrupt yet?
>>
>>2599848
so much this
>tfw people are paid 120k a year that waste over 100 mil a year on stupid shit
>tfw they proceed to get a raise
also
>military
>budget is X
>if they are under budget, they spend as much as they can to get as close to budget X
>because being under budget is seen as "we won't get as much money next time!"
>inefficiency is rewarded
>>
>>2598995
Oh look Gold is 6.7K and silver is north of $800.

Sounds legit.

But, but, muh buttcoin is worth so much tied to the black hole known as fiatdom.

All around the mulberry bush.........
>>
>>2599879
large guns
very, very large guns
>>
>>2599886
>if they are under budget, they spend...
Which reminds me that over the years I have saved a bunch of articles that say exactly that, all these government agencies dont spend like 70% of their budget until the last couple months of the fiscal year and then they spend it all like its going out of style.
>>
>>2599941
it's a perverse incentive
normally being well under budget would be rewarded
instead they get """punished""" by having their "budget cut" (even if they don't need that other 40% of the budget they want it because they're fucking greedy)
>>
>>2598995
Other countries/companies reserves

Why do you think the USD is used to trade practically everything? Plus it doesn't "go" anywhere, it just circles around the economy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.