[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bittrex Pump Group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: jyNGmjc93d-2.png (35KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
jyNGmjc93d-2.png
35KB, 300x250px
Hey everyone,

Just a quick update on the process we are looking at using for the pump.

We are thinking that we will follow the same principles that are used by Pump It! This group operates on Poloniex and uses a dodgecoin blocks hash that occurs at or closest after to the selected time of the pump to select the coin with the last digit determining the coin. This ensures that not even the admins will know the final coin to be selected.

Coins which have the possibility to be selected will be posted 6 hours prior with 8 different candidates being selected, however the final coin will be determined as stated above by the hash’s last digit.

Eg:

0+1 = RDD
2+3 = SEC
4+5 = XDN
6+7 = XVG
8+9 = MYR
a+b = BITB
c+d = 2GIVE
e+f = ABY

Once the pump time has been reached the group will be notified of the coin that has been selected via the block hash that occurs on or closest after to the selected time. This will be posted to the group along with Hash and timestamp.

Eg: 1100 AEST 24-June 2017 pump would result in the coin BITB being selected.

Block -#1770488

Hash
5b46c3102be147ff4ab3ead1d4263d73f5fd0ea86fd1577a279a849818b6336b

Time

2017-06-23 18:02:55 -0700

(Information generated from Dogecoin page)

Any advise on how to improve the process is much appreciated or of any potential downfalls that can be seen.

Please head over to Telegram with the link below to join the community.

t.me/BittrexPumpGroup

or search

@BittrexPumpGroup

~Sora
>>
Don't pump RDD

Whales are accumulating
They will pump it later
>>
Haven't been on biz for a few days. Dk what's happening, is this shit reliable anons?
>>
This sounds like a legit way to PND for once.

I have never participated in a PND though. How is the dumping time determined? How do you make sure that everyone is dumping at the same time?
>>
>>2597774
I actually really like this idea, seems like a 'trustless' way to implement a pump group, really in the spirit of crypto

Only question is are the last digits of Dogecoin hashes evenly distributed? Anyone care to build a sample space and test this?
>>
The concept seems fresh.

But why not coordinate in this very thread?
>>
>>2598123
Dunno, seems like another fad
>>
>>2597774
Still feels like gambling. Whoever dumps the fastest will be the winner.
>>
File: wojack hang.gif (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
wojack hang.gif
125KB, 600x600px
>>2598123
No, I lost another $30 bucks on top of the $100 I lost from the ANS fiasco.
>>
https://t.me/pumpsoldiers
>>
>>2598550
I lost 73 from the ans fiasco brother. I'm tried of coins pumping, it's not cool I want natural growth now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.