[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a refund if I lost money on ETH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1395513318932.jpg (29KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1395513318932.jpg
29KB, 316x202px
How do I get a refund if I lost money on ETH?
>>
You wait until it rises again.
>>
Eth will not rise. It will continue falling. Cash out before it's too late.
>>
You make it back on https://t.me/beyondmars
>>
Really happy. I was just about to start buying in for the first time yesterday but put it off.

it's down 7% and seems to be heading down further still.

Will buy in after I figure out when the drop stops
>>
File: 1348694286333.png (83KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1348694286333.png
83KB, 342x245px
>>2597308
Contact GDAX

They refund faggots like you if you cry moar
>>
I WANT MY FUCKIN MONEY BACK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*inhales*REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It's going to dip below 150, at least. Keep in mind, it was trading at $10 just six months ago. It's up 5000% year to date. Do you really think that is sustainable?

All the normies just rushed in. The dumb money just bought, and the dumb money thinks eth is a steal below 300, because they've never seen any different. They're going to buy, and everyone who's not a fucking normie faggot is going to use them to cash out. The price is going to crater over the next two weeks.
>>
>>2597845
Why? Isn't it a huge amount of new money who will just hodl and not sell any?
>>
>>2597853

No. Keep in mind, there is an enormous asymmetry between new and old money. Old money bought in in the ICO, or in the $10 range. New money is buying in at $300. That means their dollars go 30x less far than the initial investment of oldtimers, at least.

The balance between oldfags selling and normies buying in has been in favor of the normies, because the oldfags are holding. But now that the price is clearly plateau'd, people will start taking profits. People who've been holding since the beginning have serious fortunes to protect now. They've got lambos to buy. There is no good news on the immediate horizon for eth, and the price can't break 400. Holding now, if you're an oldtimer is picking up pennies in front of a steamroller.
>>
File: 1498226103808.png (407KB, 2206x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1498226103808.png
407KB, 2206x1660px
>>2597363
Good luck with that
>>
>>2597870
I thought they had some bullshit announcement or something. I read about banks and shit using their technology or whatever.

There were a few articles about there being a value point around what it currently is.or the market has determined its value. There has been a lot of media crap about crypto recently. I saw an economy investment magazine today in the shops with bitcoin on the cover. Im expecting an input of new money. Not the jump like you say of 10 - 300 but enough to keep my gains solid over the next year.
>>
How has anyone lost money on eth?
>>
>>2597308

I don't understand... You speculated poorly and you lost money? There's no refund for stupidity.

Otherwise, you can deduct capital losses from your taxes. Capital losses can be deducted against any amount of capital gains plus up to $3,000 a year of “ordinary” income, like salary, dividends and interest.
>>
Ya'all retards. HODL
>>
>>2597987
Its freefalling right now and has been for the past few days.He probably bought into 'buy the dip' memes
>>
>>2598061
its been a steady 250 or so since all the shit last week. The daily fluctuations today at least seem only around £20
>>
>>2597363
>You wait until it rises again.
this or write it off as a loss
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.