[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARKIES ON LIFE SUPPORT! COME LAUGH!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: Arkie final solution.jpg (120KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Arkie final solution.jpg
120KB, 940x545px
It wouldn't be another day on planet earth without Arkies getting pumped and tossed back into the gutter for the millionth time.

How does it feel to keep holding out hope that your shitcoin will ever do something?

How does it feel knowing you're no better than a million other bagholders chewing mud? Just more delusional.

How does it feel knowing the smartbridge scheme pushed by the developers is COMPLETELY UNWORKABLE without hard forks in every currency?

How does it feel to know, in your heart, that I am completely right about what's coming: more pendulum swings to nowhere, a slow boiling crash, and panic selling down to nothing.

Sell off now, Arkies, or forever remain retarded.
>>
File: 5634163514635146351463514.png (122KB, 1765x594px) Image search: [Google]
5634163514635146351463514.png
122KB, 1765x594px
Feels fine.
>>
>>2597275
>COMPLETELY UNWORKABLE
post credentials and disclose why this is so, anonymous shitposter
>>
File: Arkie trash.jpg (380KB, 1397x857px) Image search: [Google]
Arkie trash.jpg
380KB, 1397x857px
>>2597314

No, Arkie. You look it up.

Like, I know you have an IQ less than a Tasmanian, but I am not going to do your homework for you.

Go cash out some Ark right now to buy more brainpills from your doctor for your crippling ADD, cripple. Hell, dump it all.

You'll thank me later when it turns out I've saved you from going down with the ship. I know you're easily fooled by shiny promises and names with Biblical references because it's all you remember when your Pastor uncle used to molest your little sister, but rest assured, this Ark has a zero percent chance of surviving the storms descending on crypto.

Fucking listen to a smart person for once in your goddamned life, or kill yourself NOW, Arkie.

These are your options.
>>
i bought at 11k sats so im still up 100%. Suck my balls and go back to your holding your bean bags.
>>
>>2597374
I bet you bought ATH and sold low, didn't you
no amount of copypasta and leddit spacing will heal that wound
>>
Bought in at 9479 SATs. Still up. Go ahead, FUD. If it drops lower I'll accumulate more.
>>
File: Smug.jpg (6KB, 251x226px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
6KB, 251x226px
>>2597275
>he doesnt have any ark
>>
>>2597395

Nope. Just one of those guys you 'mire in the Blockfolio threads with thousands in Ethereum, who never needed to touch your scamcoin with a ten foot pole, Arkie.

I also had over $25K in Bitcoin back in 2013. You can go ahead and do the math in your little dinosaur brain to figure out a fraction of what I've earned in real currencies over the last five years.

There are smart, wealthy people here.

It's too bad you've proven you are too fucking dumb to ever join us by continuing to cling to this downiecoin.

I'm literally going to be here when Ark undeniably collapses gloating, offering fractions of Ethereum to anyone who will meet me at a high end hotel so I can punch you stupid motherfuckers right in the face.
>>
>>2597427

>owns ETH
>calls other coins scams

Lmao you're holding the biggest bag of all you fucking loser
>>
>>2597427

we will ark you up
>>
>>2597427
Did one of the devs fuck your highschool sweetheart or something? You seem awfully obsessed with this coin for someone who dislikes it so much.
>>
>>2597427
qualify some more to me, I'm starting to enjoy this repetitive tantrum of yours
all those disorders you enumerated previously speak volumes, as does your impeccable verbiage
>>
>>2597275
Hey look it's Captain Autism back again posting his copypasta bullshit.

I hope you're at least getting paid for this shit, otherwise it's just pathetic.
>>
>>2597467

I already have all the money I could ever want. I can cash out more literally any time.

I'm just here in my free time to enjoy Arkie suffering.
>>
>>2597496
Better start spending some of that money on therapy, you sure as hell need it for all those mental disorders that you're burdened with.
>>
File: 1444196633275.jpg (63KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444196633275.jpg
63KB, 526x400px
>mfw I always shit talk Ark because I want to continue acquiring it below a burger buck
>>
File: 1438061895034.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1438061895034.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>2597496
This is a lie
>>
Why aren't you copying better traders on http://1broker.me Way more money to be made than shitcoins.
>>
>>2597575
scam alert, do not click anon
correct domain is .com, not .me
>>
File: wk.png (592KB, 729x488px) Image search: [Google]
wk.png
592KB, 729x488px
>>2597275
Oh hey look. It's a whale that's manipulating Ark and creating FUD so he can accumulate it for cheap.
>>
File: 1462836042198.webm (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1462836042198.webm
2MB, 600x338px
>see this
>buy more ark
>>
Just bought 8k more. Lick my asshole.
>>
How about u shut the fuck up u cunt. You know jack shit about ark. I had about 3000~ bitcoins back in 2012. I fully knew that it was going to explode. And I know for sure ark is about to explode to. Just bought 20k just to annoy you.
>>
>>2597275

>ARK ico's and moons to 30k sat
>dips and consolidates at 10k
>pumps to 30k

If you newcoiners weren't so delusional on the mewn you'd make consistent profits from riding these waves.

Bag holders will be destroyed in a bear market. Let entry and exit be a priority while using proper risk management asset allocation, typically intial entry is 1 % to 5% of total portfolio. Increasing stakes only on dips.

Do this you'll survive another season, or just be a pleb and hodl shit because "it works"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.