[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BNT TO THE MOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 20120129021639!Man_yelling.jpg (9KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
20120129021639!Man_yelling.jpg
9KB, 350x268px
BANCOR IS PUMPING

BUY NOW TO GET YOUR LAMBO ASAP
>>
Daily reminder that by buying BNT now you are the provider of Lambos, not the recipient.
>>
File: 1497220405756.jpg (70KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1497220405756.jpg
70KB, 800x804px
>>2596977
>you buy BNT directly from their website
>BNT is also sold on exchanges for a slight discount
>BNT has a hard cap on value
investors in BNT expecting a moon are cucked
>>
>>2596977
lmao i hope you bought. because people that shill a jew coin should be broke. they can fucking create coins for no fucking reason. i dont even think its recorded anywhere
>>
I don't expect much to happen with this coin for a while. If you buy in now, it might go up slightly, but it's not going to moon.
>>
>buying a coin with three (3) backdoors hardcoded in it
>>
I honestly think this will be the downfall of ICOs
>>
>>2597063
fucking kikes
>>
>>2597063
remember that one time at camp when you took a shower and there was only one door? never aye gain, you said. never aye gain.
>>
Fellow bancor bros, I have an idea. If you went balls deep in bnt like me, and are losing your ass, listen up. What if we tried to pull some shit like the eth losers did with Gdax the other day? Like threaten a class action lawsuit against bancor , and maybe they will pay us all to avoid the bad publicity. Thoughts?
>>
>>2596977

and here you see a desperate Bancor bagholder

learn from his mistakes, kids
>>
>>2597102
They have plans to do shit. But some people invested millions though I'm pretty sure they will sue them for us.
>>
Also we the new DBG now Bois. Everybody is welcome to bancor looser club now kek.
>>
>>2597682
Join now and make steady but certain losses!
>>
>>2596977
P..PLEASE HOLD MY BAGS! ANYONE?
>>
>>2597102
dude how pathetic are you? just fucking wait jesus /biz/ "INVESTORS" lmao they will release the platform by end of summer with full token creation etc before that they will launch several features including tokenchangers gnosis tokenchanger will be released end of next week. now stfu and kys
>>
File: antibrap.jpg (180KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
antibrap.jpg
180KB, 1080x1349px
8k b-bancor
a-am i gonna m-make it
>>
File: 1498086179097.png (1MB, 1001x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1498086179097.png
1MB, 1001x1100px
Oh man, this is sad.
>>
>>2596977

I have 58% of my portfolio in Bancor. It's still up 13%, from the ICO where I bought in, so I don't feel too bad. But this slowness is killing me.
>>
>>2596977

A lot of big money is behind this. wait until the PR kicks in and this becomes the official normie gateway to cypto. Although It is under performing to my expectations currently.
>>
>>2596977
>Helping a whale to get his 45th lambo
>>
>>2597846
where and when did they announce that the gno/bnt token is out next week?
>>
Do you - the Bancor investor- actually believe that they will release their main product?
>>
>>2596977

The fucking chart is just a downward trend. Even DGB went up and down every now and then. Bancor is shit.
>>
File: IMG_2903.jpg (20KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2903.jpg
20KB, 350x420px
AAAAAAAHAHAHAH people actually Hahaha Ahaha people oohohooo there are people who literally eheh get this, LITERALLY spent ETH on this JEWISH SCAM thinking they would make money ohogooahahahaha
>>
AHAHAHAHAHHAGAHHAGHAHHAHAAHHSHSHHSHSHSGSAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: bancorjews.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bancorjews.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>2596977

GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY YOU FUCKING SCAMMING KIKES
>>
Bankor more like TANKOR kek.
>>
biz definitions
investor = "gibz me da money day after ICO nigz"
market tanks = "manipulation! scam!"

how about some rational shit here:
1. you invested in a fucking project. it's a fucking project. wait for the fucking project to fucking release some shit you dumbass
2. bancor doesn't owe you shit. least of all does it owe you the price of its coin going up. that is determined by the market.
3. if you paid any attention to the tech you realize that a. there is a price floor so you are protected unlike other ICOs from tanking below ico price b. the smart token tech itself prevents large spikes (or drops) in price

please KYS three times over. either be an investor or be a poorfag moonchaser. those are not the same thing. thank you
>>
>"hey guys, by design this coin is not intended to ever moon"
Funny I don't remember anyone telling me this before I bought this piece of shit
>>
>TURNONCNN.jpg
>>
>>2599108
That's because bancor shills were actively trying to push people into the scam. The whole thing is basically a ponzi built on an ultra-centralized blockchain where the Bancor admins can create new tokens or destroy them at will from any account for any reasons. Get the fuck out while you still can.
>>
>>2599108
galia said it herself. do more research.
>>
>>2599237
if i remember the quote it was something like "this isn't intended to be a quick flip for anyone but us, we want dedicated goys"
>>
>>2596977
OP, want to know how I can tell you're a Kike?
>nigger pic related
>>
>>2599237
all I can see when I see her talk is "please fuck my gentile face senpai"
>>
>>2598822
you can exchange the Token to ETH via smart contract in MEW for the recent price. Whats your problem?
>>
>>2599108

If you listen to the Bancucks coping, you would think that the price going down every day is a good thing
>>
>>2597102
>trying to outjew the jews
kek
>>
>>2598033
yeah, the exponential formula makes the price move slowly
also they should have waited a bit for the ico and launch with a full product, right now the only use of bnt is to sell it because people didn't read the whitepaper and expected moon on launch
>>
Does this make sense?
- Drop price of Bittrex in BNT by Selling
- Buy back BNT cheap
- Sell for 0.01x at BancorChanger

I guess step 1 and 2 are not compatible
>>
>>2597102
You're forgetting that Jew criminals can hide in Israel with little fear of extradition.
>>
>>2600890
Sure OP but you will have to keep in mind the huge taxes in gas withdrawing, transferring and so on.

They recommend 300000gas when buying bnt from them.
I guess though its fine if you have 10k Bnt
>>
Ranked #733 on coinmarketcap, at least (((certain individuals))) made a great deal of money on this

Expect them to pull an xby and go on an indefinite vacation after this
>>
>>2599048
>the smart token tech itself prevents large spikes (or drops) in price
could you explain this? isnt price a result of supply/demand? how does any tech influence this?

thanks
>>
>>2601650

Well you see the smart contract is underwritten by a charitable billionaire who PROMISES to buy every single token that drops under a certain price
>>
>>2597102
ahahaha, you're pathetic. I seriously hope you go broke, go crying and suck govt's dick somewhere else you fucking pussy, if you want regulations then better switch to the boomer stock market asshole
>>
>>2601766
>soros
>charitable
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.