[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What REALLY killed DGB, the shills or the FUDders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498245333876.png (329KB, 912x610px) Image search: [Google]
1498245333876.png
329KB, 912x610px
What REALLY killed DGB, the shills or the FUDders?
>>
>>2596687
It was a shitcoin, like all of the other shitcoins.
>>
Had so much hopes and dreams on this coin. But alas while being a biz lurker for a while by
the time i got accounts made and btc moved over to bittrex I bought dgb at ath.

I'd know that now, I can see the pump. But if I'd done it earlier I'd have doubled or tripled my money from the shilling even as late as 25th may.
>>
Neither. Hype died out post-Singapore and market is overall less bullish now.

In reality things are going well for Jared (he was recently invited to make an extra Digusign presentation). I'll keep holding my 800k DGB since I believe there's a good chance we'll see lots of cool announcements in the next 6 months.
>>
>>2596687
Shills poked it enough to raise it during hype of news.. it peaked and went down. Majority of folks here are mainly after short term (1 day/1 week) gains. It has no short term potential for a few weeks
>>
Jesus, a bit of red or side movement and all the love is gone. Want to make real money? Buy the coins with fundamentals and stop listening to /biz/, hold for a few years and you'll be rich. Want some fast action? Join the pump to Mars https://t.me/beyondmars
>>
>>2596687
They didn't win that peer award (useless award) so people thought they didn't win, when the real awards are in July.

Also people want to be making millions in 1 day and have no patience at all.
>>
>>2596873
Pretty much. I'd seen the mad gains people made the previous months and the "it can't be this easy can it" threads so I was expecting an easy doubling of my initial investment.

I understand the hodl meme but I didn't think I'd have to do it for longer than a week. Also didn't buy the rumour and sell the news. WAs confident it would hit 3k sats etc
>>
>>2596687
itself
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.